Don't leave me please

Galib couldn't believe his eyes,Anaya was hit by his car and there Anaya was lying on the road in front of him,her head was covered with blood.
"A..Anaya!!!I...you.."   "G..gaall...iii...bbb!See,told you thaa...thaat w...we can't chaaa...nge the dee..."   "Yeah,I know what you're trying to say,don't leave me please,I won't be able to leave then,please",hearing this Anaya was trying to move her lips,maybe she was trying to smile.

Everyone was waiting outside the operation theater and there Galib was standing outside the door.
"Galib!Don't worry,all our senior doctors are there,they'll save her,trust me,just pray to Allah"   "Ruhan!Why are you not there?"   "You again forgot,I'm a cardiologist"   "Oh yeah,she'll be saved right?"   "Yeah buddy!",saying this Ruhan hugged Galib and tears started to fall from Galib's eyes.

"My Anu!Allah please save her",Anaya's mother was saying this and crying badly and Anaya's father was trying to console her.
"Our Anaya is not weak,she'll be alright,Allah will save her.Galib  should be strong too,she'll be alright",said Anaya's father.

"Uncle this is what I was trying to tell him.Rabib!Go to bhai and console him!",said Natasha and hearing this Rabib went towards Galib.

"Bhai!Bhabhi will be alright,trust in Allah"   "I won't be able to live without her Rabib!She needs to be alright.In all those years,I was making a huge mistake by blaming Dad and now I can realize it,where is Dad?"   "Bhai!Dad is there with Mom and they're talking with Bhabhi's parents.Natasha Api is also there",hearing this Galib went towards them.

"Dad!I'm sorry",hearing this Galib's Mom started to cry but there was a smile in her crying,and everyone else was also smiling.
"So you've..."   "I was wrong all the time.Please forgive me",hearing this his Dad embraced him lovingly.

Galib was standing beside the door of the operation theater and was thinking about all of their memories,how Anaya used to argue with him all the time,her smile,her carelessness,her blabbering,everything.
"Just open your eyes for once,I'm going to scold you badly,why are you so careless Anaya!",he was thinking this in a broken expression and tears were falling from his eyes.

After 2hours,the door opened and a senior doctor came out.
"Doctor!How is she?"   "Relax!Alhamdulillah!No need to worry,operation is successful but she is still unconscious,no no that's nothing to be worried about,it's quite normal,but no one can meet her now.After she gains consciousness,I'll allow you people to meet her but obviously one by one,no need to hurry about that,her health is the first priority"  "Thank you doctor",smiled Anaya's father. "We've just tried and everything happens as per Allah's wish",smiled the senior doctor.
"See!She's alright"  "Ruhan!!!",saying this Galib hugged Ruhan tightly.
"Galib!!!I'm struggling to breathe man!"  "Sorry"  "Okay fine",then both of them laughed.

(One song link is provided,that's the song which should be played in this chapter ❣)