"So you can be nice too?"

All the mysterious ideas were coming in Anaya's brain,this was her habit from childhood.Whenever she was determined to solve some mystery,she couldn't even sleep properly before solving those.

Flashback.......
"Ammi!I wanna be a detective please",told a small girl of around 5 years old."Anaya baby,where did you get this detective word?" "Abbu is a detective isn't it?He solves mystery I know" "Your Abbu is CID officer Anaya and yeah he solves mystery",smiled Asma(Anaya's mother) "And Abbu has told solving mystery is very interesting,I also wanna be like Abbu" "Okay okay,we'll see what our little Anaya will become one day"
Flashback ended.......

Recalling the memories unknowingly a smile formed in Anaya's face."How my dream from being a CID officer turned into being a neurologist ",smiled Anaya.She was getting ready for the hospital as at last her vacation for her so called marriage was over.
"Please Allah,don't make me late today.I'm always late,offo!",she was blabbering all with herself while hurrying for the door without even looking at anything else,by doing so she was bumped into someone."Ouuuu" "Anaya!I can't believe how impossible you've become.Once you used to be a ideal person who was perfect in everything and now I wonder if you are perfect in anything at all!",hearing this Anaya became very angry."Galib!Don't you have any work to do!How many days you have taken leave for this so called marriage!" "For your kind information you have eyes to see that I'm perfectly ready for my office and I was just getting out and that moment you bumped into me!" "You're making me late!Uffff!!!!" "Same to you".Then both of them left for their respective jobs.

Anaya was a child neurologist,in another sense she was even solving mystery in here too what can be more mysterious than human brain.She checked patients upto evening and even came immediately to the hospital if there were any emergency.
"Should I talk with Mom about Galib?But calling her and suddenly asking about Galib won't look good.What should I do Allah!Please give me some idea please please!Think Anaya think!Yeah that's easy and I was behaving like a buddhu!I'll go and meet her next Friday and ask her about it!Yeah yeah I'll think of how to say this to her"

When Anaya came home she found Galib nowhere."Mina Aunty!Hasn't Galib come yet?" "No Anaya dear,he normally comes at 9 PM,do you need anything?" "Just one glass juice please",smiled Anaya.
"So he is always late at home,Mohammad Galib Khan,a reputed Computer Engineer in a private firm,a handsome salary,good looking,I wonder by which quality Abbu was impressed by him!",laughed Anaya by looking at one of Galib's photo beside their bedside table.By looking at the photo and thinking about various things eventually she fell asleep holding the photo frame.
"If you're sleepy then you should sleep in the bed not on the table",told Galib loudly and by the loudness of the voice Anaya opened her eyes and found Galib standing beside her and looking at her in a expression as if he was holding a laugh."What!Anaya come back to the real world from your dream world,I wonder what you were dreaming by holding my photo",hearing this all the sleepiness from Anaya's eyes were vanished and she immediately found that she was still holding the photo frame and couldn't stop herself from blushing but she didn't want Galib to see this so she turned her face from him."Listen Galib!If I dream of you then that'll be my nightmare and about holding this photo frame-maybe in sleep I just hold that" "And you found nothing else for holding,actually you know what Anaya my photo was placed far away from your hands but now you are holding this,now what is the meaning of this",teased Galib and Anaya stubbornly said "As you wish"

When they were having dinner Anaya got a call from her mother."Assalamu Alaikum Ammi,how are you?" "Wa'alaikumussalam Anaya,Alhamdulillah we are fine here.What about Galib and you?" "Ji Alhamdulillah we're fine" "Anaya just pass the phone to Galib,I wanna talk with him",hearing this Anaya became silent (Hay Allah!Ammi wanna talk with this Hitler,I wonder if he'll even talk properly with anyone?--thought Anaya)
"What happened?Pass him the phone" "Yeah,Galib!Ammi want to talk with you",saying this Anaya passed the phone to Galib and looked at him strangely but she was totally surprised when she found that Galib was talking very nicely with her mother,he even smiled!
"Why are you looking at me like this?",asked Galib."Nothing",said Anaya but she was actually wondering till then.

Please support the story 🖤