Anaya-Galib

Anaya was sitting on the bed and talking over phone with her mother.
When she finished,she found Galib was looking at her.
"Galib?What has happened?"   "N..nothing,I was thinking that,I mean why don't you come to the balcony?",Anaya became surprised  with Galib's behavior.
"Yeah,I'll love to go,even I was thinking about that"

Anaya was sitting on the cosy seating sofas and there came Galib.
"Galib!Wow!You brought the guitar!",Anaya told excitedly.
"Yeah,you know what I was thinking about one song"  "Really,sing it please"   "And it's...okay,I'm starting"

"I found a love for me
Darling, just dive right in
And follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet 
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
Darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms (Here Galib hold Anaya's hand and take her to dance with him)
Barefoot on the grass, we're listenin' to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath (Here Galib sang this line by whispering in Anaya's ear)
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight

Well, I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own

We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fightin' against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listenin' to our favorite song
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight

Oh, no, no
Mm

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, we're listenin' to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
No, I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight"(Here Galib bent on his knees and hold Anaya's hand)

(The song link)

Galib was looking at Anaya and Anaya was also looking at Galib.
"Anaya!This song is dedicated for you,I was trying to say this to you for a few days but couldn't gather the courage,yeah I love you Anaya,I love you so much,you know what maybe I had some type of feelings for you in our school days too but couldn't find out about my feelings,yeah that was not strong but I had some feelings for you,when Ruhan used to talk about you all the time with me I was always irritated about that,don't give that look,Ruhan had a crush on you in school days,so I've told you everything,now,what do you wanna say"    "Galib!I never knew Ruhan had
a crush on me,interesting!",hearing this Galib stood up and gave an angry look. "Is this what matter to you,right?"   "Yeah,interesting information!"   "What about my confession?"   "Oh,yeah,it was good",hearing this Galib left the balcony with an angry look and Anaya started laughing."Mohammad Galib Khan!So you did all of these for me!Lemme do something for you too"

Galib was sitting on the bed with angry face."This is what matters to her,Ruhan's having crush on her,great and what am I to her?Just nothing!",he turned off the light and lie down on the bed.

After like 30 minutes....
Anaya came to their bedroom.
"Galib!",as Galib was not giving any answer so she shook him.
"What!!"   "Ummm...I mean,yeah come with me"   "Where?"   "To the balcony"   "Not interested"   "Come Galib please"  "I'm not interested Anaya,you go okay"   "You are coming",saying this Anaya dragged Galib to the balcony and the time of entering Anaya blindfolded Galib from behind.
"What's this Anaya!"  "Just for a couple of seconds!Yeah,you can remove it now!",when Galib removed the fold he found that balcony was decorated with fairy lights and there were flower petals all over the sitting sofas.
When he looked at Anaya,Anaya immediately bent on her knees and hold Galib's hand.
"So Mohammad Galib Khan!Here in front of you is Anaya Galib Khan!She wants to say that,she loves her husband very much though he is very angry and rude but sometimes he becomes cute too,he shows that he doesn't care for anyone but he cares the most and surprisingly he is the first crush of his wife,yeah it was in school days,so the reply of your confession is...'I love you to the infinity' ",then Anaya stood up and she was smiling.
"Anaya!You know what you are very bad!You just played with my feelings that time!"   "Sorry...but I wanted to make this incident more memorable",smiled Anaya brightly.
"So I'm your first crush?"   "Yeah"   "How many crushes do you have?"   "I won't tell you",winked Anaya
"Okay but it feels good to hear this"   "Yeah it also feels good to hear that someone had feelings for me in childhood too but he was unaware of that!",then both Anaya and Galib started laughing while Galib was holding Anaya's hand and then he hugged Anaya,there Anaya hugged him back with blush on her cheeks.
"By the way Anaya,did you somehow know that I was going to confess?I mean your reply arrangements..."   "No,no I didn't have any idea,it just came in my mind that why don't I also do something for you",saying this Anaya raised her eyebrows and Galib rolled his eyes.

Anaya and Galib were sitting on the sofa,they were looking at the sky and Galib was hugging Anaya from behind.
"Galib!Sing that song"   "Which song?"   "Bhalobeshe shokhi"   "Okay,as you wish".The cold breeze,the brightening moon,the song and Anaya-Galib what else needed to feel good?

(I've given this last song('Bhalobeshe shokhi') YouTube link at start of the chapter...
I was thinking to end this story in this chapter but then thought of adding one chapter more, so the next chapter will be the last chapter of this story or book whatever you say❤)