Letters?

The burnt family photos,not even a single photo of her father-in-law,Galib's living alone without his family,forbading his family to come in his flat then his & Dina's photo which was more like couple photo.Thinking about all of these Anaya was becoming very determined to find all about Galib."Rahim uncle!Where is Galib?"  "He has gone for walk dear"  "How long does he take?"  "About one hour"  "Okay uncle"(This means I've got less than one hour time,I'm sure there are more other things in his closet,I've to find those out"-thought Anaya)

Anaya took out everything from the closet and was hurriedly searching,for the safety she locked the door of the room."Allah please help me.Here must be something,please please help me to find it out",thinking this she was searching and searching,there were so many useless papers that she immediately decided that these needed to be out of the closet then she found something interesting,a box full of handwritten letters,she wasn't understanding if she had got time to read those all,so she started taking photos of the letters in her phone quickly so that she could  read those later.Then again she searched and searched but she found nothing interesting rather than a pendant which was seeming familiar to her but she couldn't remember where did she see that. At last she started arranging everything as fast as she could,she was almost over when she heard Galib's voice from outside and heading towards the room."Oh no!Do it quickly Anaya!Otherwise Allah knows what this Hitler will do!".Galib was continuously knocking and finally Anaya completed. "Anaya!What are you doing by locking the door!"  "What will I say?Oh one idea!!!Okay I'll say I was changing",thinking this Anaya took out a dress,went to the washroom and changed,then finally she opened the door.
"What were you doing?"  "Changing"  "At this time?"  "Yeah,my wish",smiled Anaya and Galib made a confused face.

At night when Galib was sleeping,Anaya got out of bed and went to the balcony,she had to read the letters so without wasting any time she opened the pictures and started reading.There were letters after letters,all were from Dina. Reading those letters were like traveling through the story of Dina & Galib-How the journey from being the best of friends turned into love.From these letters Anaya understood that Dina and Galib used to love each other the most(why was she even thinking that they used to love,maybe they still love each other),but then what was she doing here,where was Dina,shouldn't Dina be here in her place.In the last letter there was written that Galib was going to introduce Dina with his family and how happy Dina was by this,even from these letters it was seeming like Galib lived with his family at that time,even his relationship with his family was also seeming perfect but if everything was this much perfect then what went wrong."A mystery!And I need to solve it!Dina,where is she?What is this marriage all about!Isn't this like a joke?Here I'm solving a mystery of my husband and his lover!How impressive!",thinking this laughed Anaya but there was pain in her laugh."Have you seen ghosts?"  "Aaaaa!!!!!",shouted Anaya."Shut up!It's me!"  "Galib!You've just come in front of my eyes like a ghost,I mean you were not here a moment ago"  "Do you forget about all the logics when you are afraid?"  "How did you wake up?"  "That's none of your business.But tell me one thing why were you laughing?"  "That's also not your business",saying this Anaya left the balcony and went for sleep. "Pathetic girl!",thought Galib and he just stared at the sky.