My dream

Both Anaya and Galib were in their room after having dinner.

"Galib!"  "What?"  "Listen!I'm starting my studies so don't disturb me",saying this Anaya went to the study table with her laptop,books and copies.
"Oh come on!I have no interest in disturbing you"   "I was just giving you a reminder you know"   "Go with your reminder.But what are you studying?I mean your studies are over"   "Gaaaliiiiibbbb!Doctors' studies never finish,I'm studying for my...."   "Okay okay got it!For adding some degrees in your card",winked Galib."Yeah and this will help me to fulfill my dream,like becoming the top child neurologist of the country,what country like let's say of the world.Aww my dream and for this I'm doing extra researches too",Anaya told excitedly. "But do you know what Anaya,at first you need to stop your blabbering otherwise you'll waste the full night only by talking"   "Offo!All of this is your fault.Why are you talking with me?Go and do your office works,you know what Galib if you stand here and keep on talking then for sure this is what gonna happen,oh no!Gooo!!!!",hearing this Galib made an irritated expression and went to the bed where he was busy with his laptop doing his works.

"Hay Allah!Please help me to be the top child neurologist",Anaya prayed.

By working on laptop,Galib didn't realize when the time passed to 2am.
"Oh no!It's 2am yaar!Anyways my works are done,that's the satisfaction.Now what about the Queen Victoria!",thinking this he looked at the table and found that Anaya was sleeping on the table.
"If she was feeling sleepy,she needs to sleep on the bed not on the table!Every time she sees the table this is what she does,for sure this is what she used to do in schools and colleges!But no!She was the first girl!Oh Allah why I'm thinking all this!",thinking this Galib put his laptop in his office bag and went towards Anaya.

He saw that Anaya was actually sleeping on a book.
"Anaya!",but there was no answer.
"Anaya!",this time Galib shook Anaya's shoulder."Hmmm!",Anaya replied in a sleepy voice."Come and sleep on the bed yaar!Why are you sleeping on a book!"   "Galib don't disturb,I've so many things to study"  "She is surely talking in sleep!Okay Anaya!You can study on the bed also and that'll be comfortable too,come!"   "Really?",again Anaya replied in a sleepy voice.
"Yeah yeah come",then Galib hold Anaya's wrist and brought her on the bed and made her to lie down.
"Galib listen,I'm gonna study now!So don't disturb okay?"  "Okay!",saying this Galib switched off the light and laughed seeing Anaya.

🖤🖤🖤support guys!!!