We,us,everyone❣

Anaya and Galib came to the "Khan Mansion" permanently,there Mina aunty and Rahim uncle came before them.

"Your mother-in-law didn't let us go",told Asma. "Yeah,we all will be together",smiled Ayesha and hearing this Anaya also smiled.
"Bhai!You know I was waiting for you from the morning and you guys have just come now!" "Rabib!Don't start now,I'm feeling very sleepy,going for sleep!",saying this Galib left.
"Rabib!How are you my bhai!",exclaimed Anaya. "Bhabhi!I'm too too too happy now,you guys will be with us from now!" "Me too!" "Bhabhi!Sometimes I feel like you are my sister and mom-dad just somehow brought me here,see everyone in this house is like angry people and here I am just a cool guy!" "Owww!!!Cool guy!Isn't it Rabib?",saying this Natasha playfully hit Rabib and everyone started laughing.

The reception night.....
Anaya was getting ready in her room,actually the parlor people were making her ready and Galib was in Rabib's room.

"How much time they take man!" "Bhai!It's obvious,the parlor people are always like this,remember at the time of your marriage Natasha Api took 2 hours to get ready!I wonder how much time will she take in her own marriage,these are impossible!" "I think she must have shouted at the parlor people too",replied Ruhan. "Ruhan!Oh come on buddy!" "What's up buddy?And here my li'l bro Rabib!"

Natasha went to Anaya's room to see if she's ready or not.
"Anaya?Are you ready or not?(her expression changed to wow when she looked at Anaya)Ma Sha Allah!You're looking so pretty Anaya,bhai will faint for sure!",smiled Natasha and hearing this Anaya laughed.

There Galib was already on their lawn where all the decorations were done for the reception,Rabib,Ruhan were also with him.
"Bhai!Why are you here?Just go at the decorated gate,from there you'll enter with Anaya,you always forget the plan!Rabib!You also go from here!Doctor Ruhan you too!",strictly told Natasha and by saying this she went.
There Ruhan was looking at her with mesmerizing look.
"She's looking pretty.Ma Sha Allah!",Ruhan told in a low voice.
"What?" "Nothing Galib!Let's go from here".

Galib was standing at his selected place waiting for Anaya and there came Anaya.When she was coming,Galib was looking at her the whole time with a loving expression.
Anaya winked at him when she stood beside him and Galib winked back,then both of them smiled.

Both Galib and Anaya took their entry and there was flying flower petals over them through the whole way as their relatives were throwing those..

After them came Anaya's parents and the flower petals were also thrown over them.

Then Galib's parents took their entry in the same style.

"Offo!Where is this Samir!" "Natasha go!It's your time to take the entry!" "But Samir is not here!Doctor Ruhan!Doctor Ruuhaaan!Come with me,you'll take the entry with me please!Our cousin Samir was about take the entry with me but he's nowhere to be seen,please",hearing this Ruhan put a smile in his face and said "No problem Natasha Khan".So Natasha and Ruhan took the next entry.

The last entry was of Rabib and two little cousins of Anaya.
"Wait wait!" "Samir bhai!Natasha Api has already entered!" "Offo!Then I'll take the entry with you guys!".So the last entry was of Rabib,two little cousins of Anaya and Samir.

Anaya and Galib were sitting in their definite chairs."You took so much time to get ready Anaya!" "Yeah,even I was feeling bored yaar but they were not leaving,like 'let us do the makeup properly ma'am,let us make your hair look perfect and bla bla..'But but but Mohammad Galib Khan,you've not yet told me how am I looking!" "Do I have to tell this?" "Yeah yeah" "I like my simple Anaya more" "Okay...So you don't like me like this?" "Idiot!I've told that I like you in simple way more,this doesn't mean I don't like you with this makeup",hearing this Anaya started laughing and said,"I was just teasing you" "Don't you have any other works to do?" "No...my dear husband",pouted Anaya and Galib made his signature type irritating look.

The reception ceremony was going on with full excitement,the relatives,friends,neighbors,well-wishers everyone came and wished good luck to the couple.

This was the time for the family photograph and everyone from both of their family members came in the frame.
"Ruhan!Come yaar",shouted Galib.
"Ruh!Coomee!",Anaya said loudly and then Ruhan also came in the family photo part.
"Sir!You need to smile a little bit",the photographer told towards Galib.
"Galib!Smile!!!" "Stupid things!",hearing this Anaya told the photographer,"Just be ready bro,when you see that he smiles and everyone else are also in a good position,click the photo okay",and photographer nodded.
"I love you Galib",Anaya whispered in Galib's ear and Galib smiled by looking at Anaya,Anaya was also looking at him and the photographer clicked the photo.Then both Anaya and Galib were back to their poses for the photo but this time Galib was smiling and the photo was clicked.
A perfect family photo with perfect family members,isn't this enough to bring smile on your face?

(I've given a YouTube song link for this chapter❤)

So this is the last chapter of Anaya-Galib's story,thank you everyone who were attached with this book or story whatever you wanna say,who felt the emotions of Galib,who felt every emotions of Anaya,who cried when Anaya cried,who laughed when Anaya laughed....Thank you everyone,lastly wanna say that nurture your bonds be it with friends,family or anyone,nurturing makes your bonds more stronger than ever,spread love not hatred because only love can make our world a little better place,love you all❤