Crazy Girl

Both Anaya and Galib were sleeping,at last Anaya opened her eyes,she was blinking for several times and then she was shocked."What am I doing here?Wasn't I sleeping in the balcony?How am I here?",she thought with a confused expression and then she looked at the other side of the bed and found Galib."Galib?He brought me here?But how?Did he carry me?No no,he would never do that cause he's a Hitler,maybe she asked me to come to bed and I don't remember now because I was in deep sleep,yeah that's the fact for sure.But he at least didn't leave me there,Hitler can be good too",thinking this Anaya smiled by looking at Galib's face and at that time Galib opened his eyes and found that Anaya was looking at him and smiling,she immediately started coughing when she found that Galib had opened his eyes.
"What?" "Water.See,I'm coughing.Just searching for water" "That's beside your side,on the bedside table",told Galib in an irritated expression.
"Oh,I didn't notice you know",told Anaya and in fact she was smiling.
"Have you gone mad?Why are you smiling without any reason?" "Smiling is a good thing.You should also smile actually",saying this Anaya quickly got out of bed as she knew Galib would surely give her an angry look.

"Eat properly Anaya!Do you eat something or not!" "Galib don't behave like Ammi,Abbu!Uff!" "Don't argue with me now!How can you be a doctor actually?What advice do you actually give to your patients when you yourself don't eat properly" "Now please stop Galib.I eat properly okay?" "Yeah yeah,that's why people need to think if you have any weight or not!" "Who told you this?" "Anaya!I myself am capable of understanding this.Now finish in 10 minutes,I'm waiting.You'll go with me today" "Why?I can go by myself" "But for some days,until I think that you are perfectly fit I'll drop you and then pick up you too",saying this Galib went. "Why is he saying so much things about my weight as if he has just measured my weight!Or did he actually carry me yesterday?",thinking this Anaya was feeling something unusual.

Anaya was feeling very cheerful all day and she usually felt very happy to be with the kids and to try her best to help them as much as she could.

"Now,she is perfectly fine.If you find anything unusual only then you need to brought her here,otherwise no need.I hope she'll be perfectly fine for the rest of her life,may Allah keep her healthy" "Aunty!I won't come to see you then?" "Beta!If you want to see me then obviously you can come,Anaya Aunty loves you a lot you know",saying this she kissed the girl,she was her last patient for that day.

"Yeah yeah Galib!I'm coming.I've just checked up my last patient,coming",she was speaking with Galib over phone as he had come to take her home with him.
Galib was waiting,then he found Anaya was coming.
Anaya was coming hurriedly and then someone hold her dupatta,she looked back and found the little girl and she immediately smiled.
"Anaya beta!You are still here?" "I was searching for you aunty,I wanted to give you this chocolate" "Aww thank you so much",Anaya replied cutely. "But where is your Ammu,Abbu?" "Here we are.She wasn't ready to go home without meeting you",told the girl's mother. Anaya was talking with them with a smiling face and there Galib was looking all of these by standing in front of his car with a smile in his face.

"Oh Galib!So sorry!Actually.." "Okay,now don't start your blabbering" "I can't be like this!I love to talk" "Who was that girl?" "Which girl?" "Who was holding your dupatta" "Oh she!She is Anaya.Yeah don't make this surprising expression.Her name is also Anaya and she was my patient,Galib stop giving expressions!Let me complete!Now she is perfectly fine,this is why I told she 'was' my patient and she wasn't ready to go back without meeting me and giving me this chocolate",Anaya was saying all of these with a cheerful expression.
"Yeah after all she had found a child like her in you",Galib told in a mocked tone and Anaya made a don't care look.
All the way,Anaya was talking and talking and Galib was teasing her.
"Such a crazy girl",thought Galib.

Vote,comment and share❣