Breeze,chirping and We❣

"Galib Galib!" "What now?",Galib replied in a sleepy voice."How much will you sleep?Get up now,come on" "Why?Anaya we've travelled a long way and now please let me sleep" "Not that much long way,please Galib get up na!" "Oh man!You won't let me sleep",saying this Galib got up from bed."Thank you",hearing this Galib made an irritated look."Now at least tell me why you were trying to wake me up!" "For exploring the place" "Anaya!We can do it peacefully,not necessary to do it now!" "When will we do it!Come on!We've not come here for sleep and besides you've already slept too much" "This girl is!!!!",thought Galib angrily.

The place was not like a hilly area,not even like a flat landform,it was somewhere between these two types.Trees,slopes as if this was a place from any fairytale,cool breeze and everything was just seeming perfect.
"Hay Allah!How beautiful is this place!" "Say Ma Sha Allah",corrected Galib."Oh yes.Ma Sha Allah.Galib!See there maybe some native people!Let's go and talk with them!" "Why?" "They are tribal people.I really love their clothes and language.Please Galib come with me!",cheerfully told Anaya and seeing no other option Galib followed her.
Anaya was talking so cheerfully with them though she was not actually understanding their language where Galib was only nodding.

"I think there's a fair happening" "How did you know?" "Galib!See there",saying this Anaya turned Galib at the right side and Galib noticed that somewhere far from them was seeming like a fair.
"And you wanna go there?" "Obviously!",smiled Anaya and Galib gave her a sad look.

They were going to different stalls and found varieties of things,most of those were the native products.

"How is it?" "Yeah good" "What good!These are very cute,we're going to buy these" "But Anaya" "No but,we'll wear these tribal dress and do photoshoot",hearing this Galib gave a 'giving up' look.

"Anaya,we should get back to the hotel.It's going to be late and besides we know nothing about this place" "Okay Galib khan.One minute" "Now what?" "See we'll wear these caps and take selfies",smiled Anaya innocently.

Cold breeze,dark night,sound of the birds,the beauty of the sky and there were the two of them who were taking slow walk and making the whole scenario more beautiful.From somewhere near a flute tone was making the scene more surreal.

Galib was humming a tone,"Which song?" "Country roads" "Country roads,take me home",Anaya sang the line."Galib!One idea!You will be humming one line and then I'll be singing the next line then you'll be humming the next line and like this we'll continue" "Sounds good",then they were actually doing this and with them the flute tone,cold breeze,birds chirping everything was combining as if a concert was happening where the two singers were busy in their own world with a smile in their respective faces.

Support the story,thank you ❤