I'm holding your hand

"Best of luck.In Sha Allah everything will be alright",smiled Anaya.
"Hope so and you'll probably know that my phone will be switched off during the meeting" "Yeah yeah Galib"

Galib went for his meeting about their company's new project and there Anaya was in the hotel.

Anaya's small techniques were making Galib's presentation more perfect (yeah obviously he was already good with this and Anaya just polished it😁)

"Galib!How was the meeting?Was everything alright?",Anaya asked excitedly but Galib was showing no expression,he directly went towards the bed."Anaya I'm not in the mood right now.So please stop your blabbering.Only because of your techniques everything got spoiled",Galib told bitterly.
"But Galib!Those were making your skill more perfect.I mean anyone of logical mind will appreciate it.I don't know with whom you guys did the meeting" "If you like anything,it's not necessary that everyone else should like it too,is it?" "When did I say it?I was just trying to help you" "And I didn't ask you.So from now on don't come to help me okay?",again Galib told bitterly and Anaya made a heartbroken face.

Anaya was on the balcony which was just beside their room.
"Won't you get ready?" "Hmm?Galib?You?What are you talking about?" "I mean in your word that's 'EXPLORING THIS CUTE LITTLE PLACE'" "Are you making a joke?After this who would want to roam around?" "I mean the incident is something like to celebrate!(seeing Anaya's shocking expression he again added)Yeah Anaya we'd beaten all other companies by this project" "W-what?Galib you just told me that everything was spoiled and..." "Yeah yeah the oppositions' plans were spoiled" "Gaaaliiiibbbb!!!!",saying this Anaya was hitting Galib(obviously not so roughly,playfully obviously 😂)
"Stop stop Anaya" "I won't stop!",Galib hold her wrist and told "Now go and get ready.Otherwise we'll be late",seeing Galib's action Anaya was silent,Galib went away leaving Anaya in her own thoughts.

"Today,where are we going?" "Can't you think for once!Everyday I'm suggesting you" "Okay okay,I'm searching in Google" "Did you find anything interesting?" "Wait yaar.....yeah,there's a small village basically tribal village" "Wow!I'm surely going there!!!Galib let us take those clothes too" "Obviously not" "But you had..." "Okay fine,if situations are like that only then we'll wear those",hearing this Anaya was really happy (yeah her expressions were enough to make everyone understand that she was happy 😶)

The village was seeming peaceful and cosy,all the people were welcoming them warmly when they entered their place,though neither Anaya-Galib were fully understanding their language nor they were understanding,so they used the sign language along with the speaking one.
"Galib should we wear those?" "Okay,I think these people can help us",then Anaya was trying to make them understand what they wanted to do and finally she did it.
Women and girls took Anaya with them,where the men and boys took Galib with them.The people were really happy to help them in this.

The male population brought Galib in front of the door of one house(one of the small houses of the village) where Anaya was getting ready."Why is she taking so much time!",thought Galib impatiently.
After some time,the ladies opened the door and brought Anaya.
She was absolutely looking amazing,in fact totally different and Galib was just looking at her with Mesmerization in his eyes.
"She is looking so different!",thought Galib.
"Galib!You are looking different you know,not like that angry young man but like a cheerful person",saying this laughed Anaya.
"Y-you are also looking d-different",told Galib and Anaya blushed.

They talked with the villagers,the villagers even offered them some dishes and obviously Anaya took so many pictures.

Finally they were coming back(yeah they got changed in their normal dress),both were taking a slow walk.
The night was about to fall,it was the late evening and the scenario was unbelievably so peaceful.
"I'm going to miss this place",Anaya told sadly."Yeah,so many memories in such a short time.But if you want we can come here again" "Really!I'll love to come here again and again",smiled Anaya.
After passing the muddy path they were now on the roads.There were not so many vehicles on the road,after a long time gap the vehicles were coming.
Because of this long time gap thought,Anaya was crossing the road without noticing anything and suddenly Galib hold her wrist and brought her towards him,Anaya was shocked seeing this and after just like a few seconds a car went with full speed and Anaya understood what was going to happen.
"Are you blind or what?Can't you see the car was coming?" "Ga-Galib!I I th-thought th.." "Stop about your thoughts.Now I'm holding your hand and through the whole path I'll be holding your hand.You are so careless Anaya!I can't believe how much careless can one be!!!",saying this Galib hold Anaya's hand and they were walking again,Anaya was looking at Galib through the whole way.

(I've added a YouTube video link and that's the song which you can imagine to be played through the chapter)