CHAPTER 1

Zon pov

I wake up today a little restless, feeling something bad is about to happen. Maybe I just haven't slept too well. Yesterday I fought a little with Saifah because of something stupid but I'll see him today and everything will be fine, we can't stay mad at each other for long.

I sit down at the table for breakfast while my mum is washing the dishes

"Son, remember what we told you the other day, is important you focus on studying, everything else doesn't matter right now, don't waste time on useless stuff" she tells me

I'm a little confused, didn't she said that a month ago, why bringing it back now?

It doesn't matter now, I'm really missing saifah and I can't wait to see him again, maybe we could have some special practice at his house today... guitar practice of course!

Arriving at school I see Tutor walking a little lost in thoughts

"Hey Tutor? What's up?"

"Oh hi Zon, nothing special, I just have a terrible headache, I woke up this morning from the weirdest dream ever. If I tell you about it you wouldn't stop laughing" he says with a bitter laugh.

"Well it happens sometimes, but don't worry, a dream are just a dream. I'll head to see Sai now, see you later!"

Tutor pov

Sai? Who the hell is Sai?  Sai as in Saifah? Didn't they hate each other, why would he run to see him with such a smile?

Oh that just makes me remember of my dream, in it Zon and Saifah loved each other, is it crazy?.... isn't it even crazier that me and Fighter loved each other too? And why do I feel this warmnessa thinking about it?

That dream really messed me up, felt so realisitc..

But in reality Fighter is just a prick who likes to tease me everytime he has the chance, he's nothing like the Fighter in my dreams, sweet and romantic.

I need to understand that he will never like me *sigh*

"Hey Sai, Day! Good morning!"

Saifah looks at me and laughing says " Hey Tor! What problem does your little friend have?"

" My friend? Which friend?"

"Zon" he starts laughing even more

" Why, what happened?"

"He approached me and started blabbling nosense, it was really comic. When I told him I had no idea what he was talking about he screamed at me and run away"

"TUTORRRR!!" a girl voice calls me and without seeing I know exactly who it came from, I turn around to see Hwahwa smiling and waving at me

"Hey Tutor! Hii! I had the greatest idea of all! I know how to finally make you and Fighter get along!"

"Ehmm, you seriously don't need to do that, we're good like this"

Why is she always trying to get us close, we're too different and he's been acting like a jerk with me since the first day

" You're gonna give him english lessons! He needs them and you're good at giving them, plus you need more job right? It's a win-win for all three of us!"

" You mean  you want me to tutor Fighter? Does he agree to that?"

wait a minute... where did I already heard this.. oh right it was in my dream

"Well kind of, he didn't disagree..." 

Zon pov

I don't understand, is he jokin? Was it a dream? No, it's not possible, I remember every detail, and i know it's real? Why does he seem to not remember?