CHAPTER 15

Tutor pov

It's been already two days since we arrived at the beach and I'm having such a great time. Fighter has been so sweet with me I feel we were never gone from here. We played in the sea, we took long walks holding hands and had romantic dinner, we haven't done anything more than kissing though, I think I'm prepared since I don't feel it's the first time but Fight doesn't look interested and since we've been going out for such a short time I don't wanna rush things. 

I'm sure about it because I already love him with all I am, but it might not be the same for him. 

"Tor, what are you doing outside, aren't you sleepy after all those things you ate?" Fight join me on the balcony of our hotel room 

"I like the breeze and no, I'm not sleepy. I didn't eat that much, you said you like my chubby cheeks and they need high maintenance, or they'll disappear" I pout puffing my cheeks up

He pinch's my cheeks smiling widely "Never want them gone. They're my favorite part" 

He turns me around to hug me from behind "I like being here with you, away from everything, we could stay here forever"

"What about our friends and family?" I chuckle 

"For me you are enough" he states placing a kiss on my right cheek  "I almost forgot, close your eyes, I have a gift for you" 

I do as he told me and I can hear his footsteps drifting away and after some seconds getting closer again. 

Am I living a deja vù? Am I dreaming again? Did he just put a necklace on me? 

I open my eyes instinctively and look at the piece now around my neck, it's a very similar metal tag to the one I had in the dream!  "P'Fight, what-"

"My name is written there for two reason: so you know I'm always with you and you never forget you're a fighter yourself" Fight smiles but I can't see it clearly because my eyes got teary.

This can't be a coincidence. "P'Fight do you rem-" my words get caught off by my phone ringing 

"Zon, can I call you back? This is not the moment" I say answering the call bu I hear sobs coming from the other side 

"T-tu..t-tor" is he crying? "Saifah left me b-because he read my notebook" he manages to say before breaking into a crying mess

"You mean the novel? Why? Isn't he happy you're writing about your love story?" while I try to understand Fighter looks at me perplexed 

"N-no he said I was playing with him! I tried to talk to him but he didn't want to, I couldn't even find him at his place, or at least he didn't open the door. I'm desperate Tutor, I can't lose him like this again, I worked hard to get him back" 

"Zon, if you need me I'll come back right away, I can be there by tonight" 

"Come back? Why, where are you?"  he asks suddenly stopping crying 

"Oh I'm at the beach with P'Fight" I inform him, I was so caught in the moment I totally forgot to tell him 

"Nononono stay there, I won't ruin this for you. We'll talk when you're back, I'll think about what to do in the meantime. Enjoy!" he closes the call 

Once I put the phone down Fighter asks me worried what happened and I tell him Son and Saifah got into a fight for something Sai read and took the wrong way

"Oh he didn't remember" Fight mumbles 

"P'Fight...what are you talking about? Do you perhaps know about the Zon novel..? " it's impossible right? Zon would have told me

"Do you? Did you read it? Do you remember?" Fight takes my hands into his staring at me with sparkling eyes 

"The beach, the necklace. I do remember but I thought you didn't, since when?"

Fighter pov

One week before 

It's half past four in the afternoon and I just finished my basketball practice with Dew, I'm going for my car when I spot a notebook with a brown cover on the ground. I decide to pick it up and read the name inside to give it back to its owner, but on the first page something catches my focus: my name and Tutor's. 

"Fighter&Tutor love story pt.1 "    this is what I read, I'm confused, but mostly curious so I decide to read a little bit more . I end up reading the whole thing and without noticing I'm crying, every time I read I scene written on these pages memories keep getting back. I lived all this I'm sure. The first kiss at Hwahwa's party, the real first one on Tutor's couch, the countdown at the rooftop, our days at the beach, how broken my heart was when he left me, my anger and my terrible mistake of trying to force him, my confession, our reconciliation, our love and happiness. 

How could I forget all this? Some time ago when I woke up I felt I had a weird dream, I felt something was missing after it but I couldn't quite understand what it was. When I started spending time with Tor, when we kissed again I knew he was what I was missing. Now I know why.

Today

"I'm sorry Tor for forgetting, but I never stopped thinking about you and wanting you even though I had no idea of the reason and was thinking myself against the urge of holding you tight and never letting you go, of telling you I was yours and you were mine" I speak the words inside my heart while I can see him shedding the first tears, so I gently wipe his cheeks with my fingers and place a soft kiss on his forehead.

"So do you still love me?" he asks me suddenly and I nod giving him another kiss, but on the nose this time 

"I love you Tor, sorry it took me so much time to come back to you, but I won't let you go anymore. We already spent too much time away from each other" 

"I love you too P'Fight"  we hug each other while tears of joy fall from both of our eyes.