CHAPTER 17 END

Zon pov

"Good morning everyone!" I smile greeting all the staff and people in the fitting room

"Good morning Zon, do you feel ready?" someone asked but I couldn't see who beacuse I was busy staring at Saifah. Sitting on a chair in front of the mirror, getting hia make up done, that was looking back at me through the mirror

"Hi, how do you feel? I'm pretty nervous" I greet him shyly and giggling a little, I'm nervous and anxious both because of the show and because of how we left, I told him I love him, he said to wait after the show to talk. There is no more planning, I'm totally in his hands waiting for him to believe me, maybe remember, and love me as I do. He bites his lip and move his gaze on the image of himself reflected and sigh heavily

"I'm nervous too but it'll be fine, we practice hard. Everyone is gonna love your voice" he answers firmly, almost coldly but it was all an appearance because his words were very sweet, and I blush a little. I sit on the chair beside him while a girl starts studying my face to decide which make up should I do, but from the mirror that we shared I can't stop from taking glances at him and it seems like he can't either. While our make up and hair are done we keep glancing at each other on the mirror, sometimes I smile and he looks the other way, sometimes he bites his lips, uncertainty in his face, and I blush, other times we just lock eyes and stare at the other saying nothing.

"It's time to go on stage, guys!" someone announced and although I already did this in the novel and I shouldn't feel so nervous, I do. I can't help myself, now that Saifah is not calming me I feel even worse. "Sai" I call him tugging his shirt while we're alone on our way to the stage. He turns around and puts a hand on my head to pat it "Everything will go great" he smiles and I feel a heavyweight being lift off my shoulder.

Does that "everything" include us?
Did he finally understand?
Will we be together again?

He takes my hand and guides me to the stage and I can't talk, I feel I can't breathe. I missed the contate with him so much, in these days I thought I lost him forever and I couldn't give up but I couldn't force him either.

Saifah pov

When the music ends the adrenaline that filled every inch of my body is making me filling so excited and capable of anything, I look at Zon that's staring back at me so happily, proudly and in a blink of an eye images of a different life flashes before me. Everything is the same as I know, I'm friend with Tutor and Day, I'm making fun of Zon, until I'm not. Something different happens and for some reason I start doing anything to catch his attention, I flirt with him, we talk sincerely, his cuteness and his dedication to everything make me fall in love, I can't help myself. A similiar feeling to the one I was developing in the last month spent with him, but stronger. I remember our first kiss, so sweet, so felt; our first time, our promise to be ours only.

And tears stream down my face, are these the memories Zon was talking about? That he wrote on the notebook?
Is this how I truly feel for him?

I remember feeling weird watching him, there was something telling me to reach for him, to care for him. When he kissed me I couldn't believe it but it felt right, like that's what I needed to do to feel at peace. I didn't like anyone else anymore, I wanted to be with him, to know him better and take care of him. Now I know it was my subconscious still loving him deeply without reason.

His hand reaches for my wet cheek, wiping it, but before he can say anything I kiss him. The contact with his lips is warm, and he pulls away a little, startled but when I hold his face and kiss him again he lets me. In this kiss I put all my love, the one I just regained and the one I developed last month. He wraps his arms around my neck and I suddenly hear a loud noise breaking our moment: applauses.

We're still on stage, and everyone witnessed our reconciliation! We smile shyly bowing at the crowd and left the stage fastly.

"Zon, I remember everything. I'm so sorry for not believing you but how could I?  It's crazy but I do remember" I tell him picking him up to hug him

"You do?" he looks at me in disbelief, I nod and kiss him on the forhead, his eyes get wet and blurry and I kiss his cheeks and nose too repeating "I'm sorry". When I look into his eyes again there's only one thing I feel the need to say:

"I love you Zon" I finally say what I was hiding in my heart all this time, what I couldn't accept and couldn't remember how strong it was, it is.

"I love you Saifah" he answers me with trembling voice and tears falling down. We join our lips again and everything feels so perfect, "I won't let you go again" I promise "If I forget again, kiss me and I'll remember. If you forget I'll promise to make you remember too"

Tutor pov

With these last words, hugging each other tightly, whispering how much they missed each other Saifah and Zon are finally happy back together. Me and Fighter watch them proudly, knowning how much they struggled, and knowning way too well the feeling of finding each other again. We hug them and decide to have dinner all together now that everything was in place.

We don't know how all of this happened, if it was a dream, a magic craft or a novel.

Zon pov

We don't know if it might happen again, if this is the end of a novel or if this ia the beginning of our true lives, but I'm happy and  I guess we can call this:

A happy ending

***********************************

Hi everyone! My beloved readers, I finally reached the end, it wasn't easy to give it a conclusion, but I hope you liked the story and are happy with the ending (how can you not? I know you were all worried for Saifahzon 🙈).

I had this idea for long and wasn't sure if I should write it or not, but I'm really happy to have done it. I want to thank all of you who read it, I never thought it could reach so many people, I was amazed when it had 10 views and now I still can't believe you're so many. This is my first ff and it holds a speacial place in my heart. Thank you for being part of it and I love you all ❤️

Why r u dreaming?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara