CHAPTER 16

Zon pov
"Saifah" I call him when I see him walking in the hallway, but when he realises I'm the one calling he picks up his speed as to run away from me.

"Sai please wait" I manage to reach him and tug his sleeve to make him stop. "Just hear me out" I say breathless after the quick run

"What do you want Zon" his tone is rude, pissed off but I find a hint of something else there, a little nostalgia, sadness maybe.

"Damn you're pissing me off I swear, why can't you just listen to me? Is it so hard?" I continue still catching my breath. I'm not exactly an athletic person. "It's not what you think, I didn't just use you for my novel, I actually started writing my novel to write our story, it's not how you put it. It's the opposite way. How can you think you're an experiment for me, a game, as you said. I always acted according to my feelings, I even took a step back when I thought you were going to get a girlfriend. I tried hard to be with you yes its true, but not beacuse I needed material for my novel, but because I love you " I scream out loud but cover my mouth immediately when the last words escape my lips. He's taken aback and stares at me surprised.

This wasn't the right moment to say this, was it? I just messed up again.

"We're doing the music show and then talk about all this" Saifah voice is a little nicer, but it's still not as sweet as before. It feels he's still not sure about what to believe.

Tutor pov

"I need to apologize, I know it was in a dream and I'm not sure if I was truly myself, surely I wasn't in that moment but I wanted to apologize for what I did to you when I was angry, or what I almost did. The truth is, even if it's not an excuse, when I saw you with that boy I couldn't think straight anymore. I wanted you to remember how much we loved each other and I believed that was a way to do it because I was never close to you as I was in the nights at the beach. It was wrong, I panicked when I realized, I'm sorry" Fighter holds my hands and sincerely apologize

"P'Fight don't worry, I got it. I knew you would've stop, I know you." I answer him sweetly caressing his cheeks "P'Fight, I love you"

His stare intensifies and was about to respond me when I shut him up putting my index on his lips "I don't know what kind of magic happened for us to live our love story in a dream, or a novel as Zon says, but it felt real more than anything I've lived. When I woke up I couldn't believe everything was gone, you weren't by my side anymore, I tried to deny it, to follow the easiest path but I couldn't move on, you were already a part of me and without you I felt lost and afraid. I don't know if you remeber it all and if you still feel the same but I don't wanna hide it, I can't, I want to tell you how I truly feel and I can wait for you to fall in love with me ag-"

" I love you too Tor" he interrupts me and suddenly my eyes got blurry " I never stopped, I couldn't remember our dream but I didn't need it to know I love you, I've fancied you since the moment we met, I told you, this didn't  I?"  he speaks softly and I nod " When I remebered I was sure that my feelings for you have evolved into something stronger, I love you. Three words aren't enough to explain how I feel but... "

" Show me then" I say with a seductive look "if words aren't enough" I continue pushing him lightly towards the bed "show me". He tilts his head probably thinking he misinterpreted but when he falls onto the mattress I jump above him "You remember what happened the beach, right?" at my words I can clearly see him gulp hard

"Tor.." he tries to say something but the words die in his throat. Our eyes are locked and flames burn into them, he doesn't make me wait long for his lips to be joines to mine and his hands are taking off my t-shirt. He flips us around so he's the one above" Then this time I'll really take back what was mine "

Still kissing, I unbotton his shirt and take it off, he stands up and finishes stripping me of all my clothes until I'm naked in front of him and although I'm feeling a little shy inside the desire I have to feel him close it's stronger than anything else. He leaves a trace of wet kisses slowly raising from my knee to my neck. When he finds my mouth again our kiss is hungry, every place he touched is burning and I'm losing myself completely into him. He sucks on my neck while gripping my hips with his hands, so hard that tomorrow my white skin will be covered in red marks, both from his mouth and fingers but I'm enjoying it so much I can only moan his name.

"Tor are you sure? " he manages to say breathless. I take him by the neck and kiss him passionately "I want to feel your love, I missed you so much" I whisper in his ear before giving attentions to his neck and jawline and finally my favorite spot: his Adam's apple. He moans my name so shamelessly I'm tented to do it again, and it's exactly what I do. He's surprised and pushes my harder on the bed, his eyes are darker than ever but there's still something so sweet and pure in them it makes me want to give him all I am.

I missed him so much this feels like a dream, if tomorrow I were to wake up  to discover this was all a dream again I'd do it all over again, I'd fight with all my strength to be with him, to take care of him, I'd fight any person who's against our love, even if it was Fighter himself, beacuse whether it's a dream or real life I'll always love him.