CHAPTER 3

Zon pov

What can I do now, I seriously miss Saifah. Even if it was a dream or a novel I still love him. I'm sure that if we can get close he'll fall in love with me just like-.... the novel!

I know what I need to do. If I do exactly what happened everything will be back to normal.

" What cute boys will participate at the school at music festival?!" girls around are chatting loudly

"Oh I'm rooting for Saifah, he's so cute" one girl squeals while the other giggles

"Ehm girls did Saifah sign up for the festival yet?" I ask nonchalantly

" Of course!"

" He's the best!"

" So cute!" they comment at the same time.

"Has he already found a partner?" my plan is gonna work, I'm sure.

"No...omg you wanna do it with him" a girl answers covering her mouth dramatically 

" So romantic!" they all exclaim together clapping their hands

This is going where i want.

"Oh nono, i was just asking. That's not what I want" 

That's exactly what I want.

" You need to do it. The whole school ship you two since Zol's novel started"

"You'll have all the girls' votes"

" You're both cute boys and with your height difference you look even cuter together"

"We love height difference" they say in unison again chuckling.

"Actually-".... I've always loved our height difference too, how he made me feel protected at all times and when he carried me was like seeing the world from a different prespective, plus my head fell perfectly on his chest while hugging...

" there's nothing between us" 

yet.

"Then why did you ask if he had a partner?" one girl ask me with an alluring tone

" It was my sister's curiosity, you know she's writing a bl novel. She had this idea of me and Saifah singing together at the festival for a plot" I say in the most innocent way. Let's blame it on Zol, it was all her fault after all.

"Zol had a great idea!" 

"She has the best plans to get the boys together"

"Then you'll have to do it together. Let's get the plot real" One dark haired girl says confidently

" If he'll agree..." I say shyly. Please agree Sai, I need you.

The next day

"ZON!"  I can hear my sister screaming from her room and I know exactly the reason.

"Zon, why are people telling me I had the greatest idea of all time making you participate at the contest with Saifah. When did I ever had that idea?"

"O-oh h-hey Z-zol " I smile sweetly " I-i just thought it was a nice thing to do for you, to promote your novel you know.." I'm acting innocent.

"Since when do you want to promote my novel, when you discover about it you made the biggest scene ever and that tragic vow-"

"And I'm still trying to figure out if it was the most wonderful or most terrifying  thing I've done seeing all that happened because of it" I  mumble to myself