Youtube - J. N.

Y/N's POV

I set my camera in front of my bed as I start recording. "Are we really gonna do this babe?", Jace questioned while helping me set the light equipment in my room and turned it on.

"The fans want it so I'm giving it to them", I shrugged while giggling at him. I sat on my bed and started recording.

"Hey guys! Welcome back to my channel, it's me Y/N L/N and I'm here with my boyfriend", Jace was quick to tackle me on the bed when I said the word 'boyfriend'.

"Hey guys it's Jace", he waves at the camera before helping me sit up and we both laughed.

"So recently I asked you guys on Twitter regarding what video would you like me to do next. Majority of you wanted me to do either a boyfriend tag or what's on my iphone", I cleared my throat, "I decided to do the boyfriend tag because perfect timing, I'm staying here with Jace for a whole month. You all saw my drive with me vlog that I posted the other day where I drove from Los Angles to San Diego". Jace wrapped his arms around my waist and rest his chin on my shoulder, I leaned my back against his chest and pressed a kiss on his cheek.

"So I also asked you guys to send me some questions that you want me to ask Jace and I have screenshoted a few that are very interesting... Let's begin", I said. I moved away from Jace so he can't see my phone. "Ready babe?", I asked him.

"What's my prize?", he asked me. "For every question that you get right, I'll give you a kiss", I smirked.

He seems happy with that as he said to the camera, "I gonna get every questions right guys"

I playfully rolled my eyes at him, "Don't get too cocky. For every question that you didn't answer correctly, I'm gonna slap you in the face", I said, "Ha! Take that", I added when I noticed the horrified look on his face.

"Can I object?"

"No! Let's begin"

"Aw man", he pouts.

I scanned through the questions and found the easiest one. "Alright, let's start easy ok? How did we first meet?"

"Easy! I bumped into you at Starbucks and spilled coffee all over you", Jace confidently replied. I smiled and gave him a peck on his lips before scanning for another question. "I know it's pretty cliche, guys but that happened to us", Jace said to the camera and winked at my direction. I blushed.

"What's our favorite 'stay at home' food?", I said and turned to look at Jace. He happily claps his hand, "Pizza and chocolate covered strawberries", he beamed. I squealed and kissed him again, giving him a side hug. "I know. It's obviously a High School Musical reference", I said to the camera.

"Alright! Next question...", I smiled, "What's my ideal date?"

Jace's eyes grew wide. He opened his mouth but no words came out. "Oh my God, we did this during our second date, which is weird", I snapped.

"Uhm... Walk in the park?", he questioned. I gasped and slapped his cheek. "Ow!"

"No! You took me up a hill that overlooks San Diego and we had a picnic there", I pouts. "Oh! Now I remember", he smiled.

"That's my ideal first date guys, just a simple evening picnic", I said to the camera, "In case Jace and I break up and one of y'all want to make a move on me"

Jace gasped and protectively wraps his arms around me. "Don't you even dare think about that", he whispered. "I love you Jace", I said before pulling away from him and read the next question.

"What's my favorite picture of us?", I asked.

Jace happily takes out his phone. "That time where we went to the beach with the rest of the Henry Danger cast and Riele took a pic of us during a sunset", he showed the picture to the camera which is our matching wallpaper.