Super Friend - H. H.

Henry's POV

"Kid! Kid! Bubble up, we have an emergency," Ray suddenly announced as he jogs down the sprocket. Charlotte and I are in the man cave while studying for our Algebra exam, Schwoz is staying by the side as he creates a new gadget.

I groaned. "Now? I have an Algebra exam tomorrow."

"Ew Algebra? Who studies Algebra nowadays?" Ray questioned. "I don't know! People," I frowned. Charlotte rolls her eyes, "Just chew your gum and go," she scolded me. "But what about the exam?" I asked. "Just be at school early tomorrow and ask help from Y/N," Char replied.

My heart skipped a beat at the mention of Y/N's name and I suddenly felt my cheeks heating up so I immediately looked down at my notes. Unlucky for me, Ray saw it. "Hey hey hey, where you blushing?"

"No," I scoffed.

"You were! I saw you blush!" He laughed.

I stood up and grabbed my gum container, "C'mon," I told him while popping a gum in my mouth and chewed on it for a bit. Ray followed my actions and we blew onto the gum together before transforming into our superhero costume.

"What's the emergency?" I asked. "Someone sent me a tip saying that there's trouble in an abandoned warehouse," Ray explained. Charlotte opened the message and tracked down where the warehouse is.

The warehouse is still in town but slightly far away from civilization. Ray and I nod our heads before heading towards the tube and pressed our belts. "Up the tube," we said before we were shot up.

On our way to the abandoned warehouse, Ray kept asking me questions about Y/N. "C'mon man, just tell me something about her," he nudged my shoulder. "She's just someone that I know from school," I replied.

"Na na na, you're not telling everything," Ray laughs. "She's also a great friend of mine and I may or may not have a crush on her," I finally admitted. "That's it! Yeah, I knew it," he cheered.

I was quick to roll my eyes and pushed the doors to the warehouse open. "Alright! What's all the fuss here?" Ray asked as we walked inside but frowned when the place was pitch black.

We took a couple of steps forward while calling out to anyone that could be needing trouble. I suddenly heard a loud noise and I bumped into something when I took another step. "Ow," I hissed while stumbling back but I bumped into something as well. "What the," I breathed while trying to make out what was going on through the darkness.

"Kid? Kid where are you?" I can hear Ray call my name. "I-I don't know! I can't see a thing," I replied. We suddenly heard someone laugh and the lights turned on.

I blinked a few times before my eyes went wide when I noticed that I'm stuck inside a glass box. "Kid!!", Ray screamed as he ran towards me. "Captain Man!" I called back while banging my fist against the glass.

"Wait wait wait hold on," he said. I took a step back and watched as he banged his fist hard against the glass in hopes of breaking it. I frowned when the glass didn't even create a crack. "What?" Ray questioned and tried again, but harder this time and nothing happened.

We heard laughing again. "Who's there?" Ray called. "You know me Ray," the voice replied. Ray and I groaned when we recognized who it is. Invisible Brad.

"Dang it Brad! What do you want?" Ray called. "The same thing I wanted from the start," Brad replied, "To become your sidekick"

"I already have a side kick! I don't need you," Ray replied. "Yeah Brad! Just let me out of here and move on ok?" I added.

"You will need a new sidekick once I get rid of Kid Danger," Brad replied. "We'll get him out of here Brad," Ray replied. "No you can't! This glass is the same glass your father invented. Y'know unbreakable glass," Brad replied.