Bad Girl - H. H.

Henry's POV

School is finally over. I head down the stairs and opened my locker to shove my books inside. I slammed my locker shut and waited for Charlotte and Jasper. I felt someone look at me and I looked around the school only to see Y/N L/N, the school's badass, is staring at me.

She's wearing a black crop top, blue leather jacket, black high waisted jeans and black combat boots. I've had a few classes with her, we talked every once in a while. I heard a lot of rumours that she's mean but she seems like a nice person. I have a few classes with her and we usually talk and joke with one another.

Our eyes made contact for a few seconds before she raised her hand and waved at me. Before I could wave back, I was suddenly pushed against the lockers by Mitch Bilsky. "What are ya doin' Hart? You making moves on my girl?" he hissed.

"I wasn't even doing anything," I defended myself. "Don't you dare lie to me Hart," Mitch then punched me in the face before slamming me harder against the lockers.

He was suddenly yanked away from me and Y/N stood in front. "I'm not your "girl" Mitch. How many times do I have to drill that into your thick skull?" she growled. "No need to lie babe. I know you love me," Mitch smirked.

"Oh my God, I'd rather slam my tongue in a car door than say those words to you," Y/N sassed while crossing her arms, "Just stay away from me. Don't even talk to me, don't even look at me. Just leave me alone."

She then turned around to look at me, her eyes softening. "Are you alright?" she asked. "Y-Yeah. I'm fine," I stuttered and mentally kicked myself. Y/N acting like a bad girl (which is all of the time) looks so hot in my opinion, like it's a turn on for me.

"Just wait and see. I'll have her in my bed someday," we heard Mitch whisper to his friends and they snickered at that. Y/N groaned before turning around to face them. "Say that again," she threatened. "I'll have you in my--" before Mitch could finish his sentence, Y/N punched his stomach and kicked his part.

She then grabs my hand and we left school. I simply followed her until we stopped by a park that's a block away from Swellview High. She sat me down on a bench as she searches through her bag.

"You didn't have to do that y'know," I spoke. "Do what? Defend you?" Y/N raises an eyebrow at me, "No way am I letting that jerk hurt you. I consider you as my friend."

She pulls out an alcohol and handkerchief. She then tapos the piece of clothing, with alcohol, against my cheek and I hissed in pain. "Sorry," she mumbled.

I finally allowed her to wipe my cheek clean until the blood was gone before she stick a bandaid on the wound. After that we sat next to each other on the bench. "Thank you," I told her.

"Anytime. Like I said I consider you as my friend," she shrugs her shoulders before inspecting her black painted nails. My phone suddenly rang which made me jump up in shock. My heart beat increased when I heard Y/N giggle at what I just did. I playfully glared at her while grabbing my phone and saw Charlotte answer the call.

"Hello Char?"

"Henry! Where are you? Ray was calling me cause you weren't answering his calls," Charlotte replied.

"I'll tell you everything later. Gotta go, bye," I ended the call before she should add something.

"Your girlfriend's looking for you?" Y/N asked. "Charlotte? Girlfriend? No! She's just my best friend," I said with a small smirk when I noticed Y/N's cheeks turning pink.

"Oh," was all she said. "Uh well... Yeah, maybe you should go see Charlotte. I gotta go home y'know homework," she nervously laughs while grabbing her bag.

I felt a knot in my chest as we both stood up. "Y-Yeah. I'll see ya tomorrow," I told her. "See ya," she waved and I watched her leave the park and to the direction of her house.

I ran to Junk-N-Stuff, entered the store and ran to the elevator as I completely ignored Jasper.

"Charlotte!" I panicked once the elevator opens and I entered the man cave. "Henry! Where were you?" Ray asked. "Not now Ray," I moved around my boss to reach Charlotte who is seated by the monitor.

"Dude you won't believe what happened--"

"The Y/N L/N saved you from Bilsky. Yeah I know," Charlotte nods her head as she cuts me off. "Yeah! Yeah exactly!" I beamed. "How are you?" Char asks. "Good! Like I mean Y/N's a great person, I've had a couple conversations with her and she's not as bad as everyone says," I explained.

"She sure is if she had the guts to stand up to Mitch to help you," Charlotte said. "Like I said, she's not all bad," I shrugged before sitting on the couch. "Can anyone fill me in with what's going on?" Ray asked.

"Henry has a crush on our school's bad girl," Charlotte answered. "You never mentioned you're into bad girls Henry," Ray smiled in amusement. "She's not a bad girl, it's what others refer her to," I defended.

"Anyways wanna do our History homework together?" Charlotte asked. "Yeah sure," I shrugged my shoulders. Schwoz took Charlotte's place by the monitor and we sat down on the couch and flipped through our books.

Y/N L/N. I've had a crush on her since last year, I admire most about her is her confidence and her smile. Something about her smile lured me to her, like she's hypnotizing me with a simple action. I can tell why other students think of her as a bad girl, she wears dark clothes, constantly gets into trouble and hurts other students. She has a bad side but she seems different whenever we start a small conversation during class. She's sweet, nice and calm and we have the same sense of humor.

"HENRY!!" Charlotte slaps my head which made me snap out of my thoughts. "What?" I hissed. "You were zoning out with a smile on your face!" she argued back. "No I wasn't," I denied. "Really? When did World War II start?" she raised an eyebrow at me.

Before I could glance down at my book, she grabbed the object and slammed it close.

I bit my lip. "1900?"

"1939," Char replied. "1900 plus 39 years," I chuckled. She playfully rolls her eyes at me and gave me my book back and we continued studying.

*Timeskip*

The next day, I went to school and saw Y/N standing by her locker, scanning her History notes. I walked up to her and she looks up from her notes and we shared a smile.

"Hey," she said. "Hi," I replied. She closes her books and holds it against her chest.

"I uh want to take you somewhere later after school. Maybe grab something to eat? As a way of saying thank you for helping me yesterday," I said. She smiled at me, "Sure."

"Great! So I'll meet you here?"

"Totally," she giggled. The bell rang and she closes her locker. "Let's head to class?" she said.

I nod my head and we walked to our classroom. I can feel everyone's stare and whispers about us but I didn't care.

Hanging out with Y/N L/N is all that matters to me right now.

--------------