Best Friend's Sister - H. H.

Henry's POV

I arrived at school bright and early and found Charlotte talking to a girl I've never seen before. I walked up to them and froze in my spot when I saw the girl Charlotte is talking to and my mouth fell agape. She's beautiful.

"Hey Hen!" I snapped back to reality when Charlotte slammed her locker shut and approached, her friend right behind her. "Hey Char! Who's your friend?" I asked her while adjusting my backpack. "This is Y/N, my sister," Charlotte replied. Y/N stepped forward while extending his hand out to me, "Hi."

I shook her hand with a smile "Hey... Uh you never mentioned having sister," I said to Charlotte. "Oh when I was around twelve years old, I was sent to the States and I lived there with our cousin. I came back two days ago because I missed Char and my parents," Y/N explained, Charlotte nodding her head in confirmation.

"Wait so you've been in the states for five years?" I asked in shock. "Yep," Y/N smiled. "Wow. You missed a lot here at Swellview," I said. "Oh yeah, totally. The crimes rate is crazy here," Y/N giggled, "Thank God we have those superhero duo."

I felt myself smile while Charlotte raised her eyebrow in amusement. Someone suddenly draped their arm around my shoulder, Jasper. "Hey man," I smiled while we did our handshake. "Hey," Jasper replied before turning his head to look at Y/N. "Who's this?"

"Y/N. Charlotte's sister," I answered. Y/N and Jasper shake hands while smiling at each other. "You have a sister?" Jasper asked Charlotte. "Yes. I mentioned it a couple of times, but you never listen to me," Charlotte rolled her eyes. Y/N giggled as she watched us in amusement. "Well you never mentioned she's beautiful," Jasper smirked. Y/N raided her eyebrows at him as Charlotte and I slapped Jasper.

"Ow!" Jasper hissed in pain. "Stop it! I don't want any of you two flirt with my sister, ok?" Charlotte said while pointing a finger at us. "Yeah, what she said-Wait what? Even me?" I pouted. Char narrowed ger eyes at me and the bell rang.

"Come on Y/N," Char said and dragged the said girl with her to class. "It was nice meeting you guys," Y/N waved at us before the two sisters disappeared.

"Charlotte has a sister. Wow," Jasper breathes. "I know right," I laughed before dragging him with me to our first class.

Lunch rolled out longer than expected but when it did, I went to the cafeteria and ordered my lunch before finding Charlotte and Y/N. "Sup ladies," I greeted and sat beside Y/N. "Hey Henry!" Y/N beamed.

"So tell me more about where you came from... Which state exactly?" I asked. "New York," Y/N answered. "New York's amazing, I absolutely loved it there. You can do anything for 24 hours because stores are open day and night. The only downside is that it's more dangerous than Swellview, other than that New York's fine. It's the city that never sleeps, after all," Y/N explained.

I've been to New York when I came to see the Game Shakers kids. I never got the chance to explore the city because we had to return to Swellview right after Double G's concert.

"What about you, Hen. Tell me something about you," Y/N said. "Well my name's Henry Hart, I'm seventeen years old and I have a part time job. I've never left Swellview since birth," I said.

"You two work at Junk 'N Stuff right? Oh, also Jasper," Y/N said while pointing at Char and I. "Yeah. How'd you know?" Charlotte nervously laughed. "You mentioned it once or twice when we called each other before. Why are you so freaked out?" Y/N raised an eyebrow. "N-Nothing. I just forgot mentioning it to you, we talked about a lot of things," Charlotte replied.

Jasper arrived as we take turns in asking a bunch of questions, and she did the same to us. We learned a lot about her and I was glad Y/N and I have so much in common.

I had all my afternoon classes with Y/N and we spent the next few hours passing notes to each other so that we won't get caught. We shared stories to each other until school is finally over for the day.

We met up with Charlotte and Jasper by my locker. "Hey Char," I said. "Sup sis," Y/N smiled. "Hey guys. How's your first day back, Y/N?" Charlotte replied.

"Good. Hen had my back during the afternoon classes," Y/N said. "Cool. Can you walk home by yourself? We gotta head to work right now," Charlotte said.

"Yeah sure. I'll be fine," Y/N nods her head. "I can walk you home," I offered, not wanting to be separated from her just yet. "You don't have to Henry. I don't want you to get in trouble, I'll be fine on my own," Y/N politely declined.

"A-Are you sure?"

"Positive," Y/N said, "I gotta go. See ya tomorrow Henry."

We waved goodbye and watched her leave the school.

I watched her disappear with a smile on my face and Charlotte suddenly slaps me in the face. "You like my sister," she said.

"What?"

"You like Y/N," Charlotte repeated.

"Yeah, so? So? I-I mean it's just a crush," I stuttered. "Yeah right Henry. You'll have a crush on her and then the next thing I know you're in love with her. If you are gonna ask my sister out, I just want you to not hurt her," Charlotte sternly said.

"Noted," I nodded my head.

"Come on. Let's go to Junk 'N Stuff before you know who flips out," Charlotte said and we made our way to work.

I had a smile on my face as I want the day to be over so I can see Y/N again tomorrow.

--------------

I forgot who requested this imagine but  I hope you guys enjoy this one.

Love you all, stay safe.