Cousins - H. H.

Henry's POV

"Thank you all for caring," I sarcastically said while walking back to my room. My sister dropped a huge suitcase on my head and now it's bleeding.

"Babe?" I said upon entering my room. My girlfriend of four months, Y/N, placed her phone down and saw me. "What's wrong sweetie?" she asked. "Piper dropped a suitcase on my head... And it's bleeding," I showed her my finger which has blood on it.

"Oh you poor thing," she cooed before leading me to the bathroom. She closed the toilet seat which made me sit. She found a towel before washing it and gently dabbed it on my head. "Thank you baby," I said.

"Anytime," she smiled. After cleaning my head, she put the towel down. "What would I do without you Y/N?" I asked while wrapping my arms around her waist. "Probably doing these stuffs on your own," she giggled, her arms snaked around my neck as we hugged each other.

We pulled apart and stared at each other's eyes. I leaned down and gave her a small peck on the lips, "I love you."

"I love you too," she smiled, "Are we still up for the movie?"

"If you want to, sure."

"Ok. Can I change clothes first?" she asked. "Yeah go ahead. I'll meet you downstairs," I said. I kissed her cheek and head downstairs.

"What goes on?" I asked while walking down the stairs. I noticed four unfamiliar kids, two guys and two girls. The girls all look at me in awe and I waved at them.

"What's going on?" I asked my parents. "Piper is kicking us out of the house so these kids can stay," dad replied. I raised an eyebrow and looked at Piper. "Hey, they can stay at a hotel," she replied.

"Is he your son?" one of the two girls asked. "Yeah," dad replied. "He can stay," the other one said.

"We've reconsidered."

"It's best if he stays."

"Kinda needs to happen."

They went back and forth while standing on either side of me. I shifted uncomfortably as both girls stare at me with heart shaped eyes. "What are your name's anyway?" mom asked the four kids.

"I'm Babe, this is Kenzie. Those two guys are Trip and Hudson," one of the girls replied. The four kids shake my parents' hands.

Babe and Kenzie looked back at me and let out a dreamy sigh. "Are you seeing anyone?" Babe asks while twirling a strand of her hair.

"Yes," I replied. "Really?" Kenzie adds while lightly touching my arm. "Yeah, I have a girlfriend," I said. "That's too bad," Babe spoke once again as she too touched my arm. I nervously laughed at their actions and moved away from them.

"Great, mom and dad you can leave now," Piper spoke. Our parents sighed and grabbed their suitcases. "Hen, where's Y/N anyway?" mom asked.

"Present!" we heard Y/N say as she emerges from my room. She wore a dress that fits her perfectly, almost like the dress itself was made for her. She tied her hair into a braid and applied light make up and red liptint.

My mouth hung open as she walks down the stairs.

I noticed the two guys gawk at her. Oh no.

She stood beside Piper and smiled at the four kids.

"Oh my God," Babe said and dropped her bag. Y/N noticed her and their eyes widened. "Babe?!"

"Y/N!!"

They opened their arms and went in for a hug. Y/N shoved me aside to get to Babe and they wrapped their arms around each other.