Caught - H. H.

[A/N: This is a short imagine]

Y/N's POV

I sat inside the man cave while waiting for my father and Schwoz to return from buying Chinese food. Charlotte and Jasper are doing their project.

I scrolled through my phone when someone suddenly came out of the elevator. I turned my head to see Henry.

"Hey Hen", I smiled. "Hey princess", he replied before leaning down to capture my lips in his and sat beside me. "How are you?", he asked. "I'm ok. Just bored", I mumbled.

Henry became my dad's sidekick for over three and a half years now. We became very close friends and eventually he asked me out on a date. Date after date and now Henry and I are officially dating for over a month now. We tried to keep everything on the low since Ray doesn't know his own daughter is dating his sidekick.

Not even Charlotte and Jasper know about our relationship. Because I'm always around someone else in the team, Henry and I barely spend our time together and this upsets us.

"I missed you", I whispered before snuggling closer to his side and rests my head on his chest. "I missed you too baby", Henry replied. We looked at each other before slowly leaning in until our lips touched.

The kiss was slow and passionate. "I love you", he said against my lips to which I replied with a "I love you too"

We pulled apart and smiled at each other. "How long will Ray be gone?", he asked.

"An hour and a half I guess", I replied. I yelped when Henry grabbed my hips and placed me on his lap. I giggled while straddling him and wrapping my arms around his neck before kissing him again.

I felt him swipe his tongue against my bottom lip and I opened my mouth so his tongue can have access.

I admit that Henry and I probably made out with each other once or twice before but that was it.

Henry's grip on my waist tightened which made me moan. He pulled apart and moved to kiss my neck. He was quick to find my weak spot before biting onto it, making sure to leave a mark.

"I swear Hen, you're wasting all my foundation for hiding your marks", I hissed. "You love it tho", he mumbled before licking the spot he just bit into to which made me release another moan.

After leaving his mark, Henry returned to kiss me again to which I responded. "I'm marking you next time", I whispered against his lips and he nods his head.

"MY EYES!!!"

Henry and I immediately pulled away from each other when we saw my father standing by the elevator as he dropped the bag of food. Schwoz, Charlotte and Jasper all stood behind him with their mouths open.

"What the-- When... H-How... I-I... I don't know anymore", dad couldn't even process what question to ask first and that's when you know he's mad.

"Ok Ray, how about I do the talking", Charlotte offered.

"Y/N Henry, when did this happen?"

Henry and I looked at each other. "We started dating last month", Henry replied.

"Why didn't you tell us anything?"

"Because I know dad would blow up when he finds out that his own daughter is dating his side kick", I answered and took a seat beside Henry.

Everyone slowly moved towards us and sat in front of Henry and I on the couch. Dad was glaring at Henry that I swear if looks could kill, Henry would be laying inside a coffin that's like a hundred feet below the ground somewhere.

Charlotte went to open her mouth but no words came out. "That's all I wanna know. Any more follow up questions?"

"Sweetie", dad spoke, "Did you seriously think I would be mad that you and Henry are dating?"

"Well... Yeah, he's your sidekick after all"

"No sweetie. In fact, if you are going to date someone, I would want you to be with Henry", dad spoke while smiling at Henry and I.

"Really man? You're not mad?", Henry asked in shock. "Or disappointed?", I added.

"Mad no, disappointed yes. I'm disappointed because you're telling me this now! Seriously Y/N, Henry's a great kid. He's already proved that for almost four years now", dad explained, "I'm happy for you two, really"

I smiled before jumping to give my dad a hug. "Thanks dad, I love you"

"Love you too pumpkin", dad smiled before looking at Henry, "Hen, if you hurt my daughter you're fired. And I'm sending you to the moon", he adds.

"I won't hurt her, Ray. I promise", Henry said before making a cross sign over his heart and held his right hand up.

I sat beside Henry again and snuggled into his side.

"One more thing tho", dad spoke, "Please never do that again inside the man cave", he begged.

We all laughed at his comment as Henry and I nod our heads.

"Also Henry, go back to the Chinese food and buy those same food that I dropped over there", Ray gave Henry and couple of dollars.

Henry nods his head and placed a kiss on my forehead before heading to the elevator.

Schwoz and Jasper let out a dreamy sigh once Henry was gone. "Young love"

-----------

Hey guys

So if I decide to write a fanfic would you want it Jace Norman x OC or Henry Hart x OC ?