Up The Stairs - H. H.

Y/N's POV

I sat around the man cave while going through my phone. Charlotte is looking through the monitor and we occasionally have small conversations.

We suddenly heard the tubes and my boyfriend and Ray got shot down, carrying paper bags from Inside Out Burger.

"Hey Hen, Ray," I greeted the duo with a wave. "Hey Y/N," Ray greeted back while ruffling my hair as he walked past me. I playfully glared at him as Henry walked up to me with a bag of Inside Out Burger. "I bought you some fries babe," he said. "Awe. Thanks sweetie," I smiled and kissed his cheek, pulling out the french fries from the bag.

We sat next to each other while munching on the food they bought. "Where's my burgee?" Charlotte asked. "I only got one, so it's mine," Ray said while pulling out  burger from the bag. Charlotte gave him look before spitting on the food to which Henry and I laughed at. "Here's your burger," Ray hands the burger to Charlotte with a sigh of defeat.

We suddenly saw Schwoz come out of the room while holding out a weird looking device. "Uhm hey Schwoz," I greeted. "Sup Schwoz," Henry added.

"Hello," Schwoz replied, "Oh! You guys went to Inside Out Beeurger."

"What?" Henry asked.

"Beeurger," Schwoz replied.

"Dude, no, it's pronounced as burger," Henry corrected. "Beeurger!" Schwoz replied.

"Burger!" Henry corrected.

"Bruva!" Schwoz happily answered. "Nailed it," Henry sighed before sitting back beside me. "Why are you even trying?" I giggled. Henry shrugged at me.

"What are you even doing, Schwoz?" Charlotte asked. "Oh I'm optimizing the power consumption here in the Man Cove," Schwoz replied as he plugged in some chords. "Cave. Man Cave," Henry corrected once again.

"Uh..."

"We're not doing this again!" Charlotte snapped. I approached Charlotte and offered a fry to her, which she gladly took.

"What does optimizing power even mean?" Henry asked. "It just makes everything better. And now I'm gonna have to temporarily turn off the electrical power that operates both the tubes and the elevator," Schwoz explained.

"So you can say all that, but not burger?" Charlotte asked. Schwoz attempts to say it again, but Char stopped him.

For the rest of the time, the tubes and elevator kept going on and off because of Schwoz's situation.

Suddenly, we heard Jasper press the alarms up at the store and we gathered around the monitor in case of emergency. It shocked us to see the famous food channel, Maykew A Meal, enter the store and walked up to Jasper.

"La hostia," I cursed in Spanish when Morgan freaking Maykew wants to make a bunch of delicious food for Jasper. Henry, Ray, Charlotte and Schwoz all looked at me, I rarely curse, and if I do it's always in Spanish.

We all freaked out around the man cave at the sight of Morgan Maykew and all the cooking ingredients he brought inside Junk 'N Stuff. 

"Why are we standing around here while Morgan Maykew is making a delicious meal up there?" Ray said. "Because we're idiots!" Henry called.

"Let's go!" I called and we rushed to the elevator. We slammed ourselves on the buttons and fought each other to get the doors opened.

"Guys! Guys!!" Schwoz called and we stopped fighting to look at him.

"I told you I turned off the elevator," Schwoz said. "Well then turn it back on!" Henry demanded. "I can't turn it on until the update is finish," Schwoz answered.