Rain - J. N.

[A/N: Another short imagine]

Y/N's POV

Jace and I are walking back from the ice cream shop.

Ever since Jace got his driver's license, he's been driving two hours from San Diego all the way to Los Angeles. Today is one of those days. Jace is spending the night at our house and we just had dinner there before we left to get desert.

I told Jace that instead of taking the car, we walked towards the ice cream shop, ate and chatted there and walked back home.

Jace and I held hands while we were walking home. "How does it feel to be able to drive?", I joked.

"Pretty great, now I can visit you whenever I want", Jace replied. Before Jace could drive, it was always me who would drive two hours to visit him.

Jace and I have been best friends since kindergarten and started dating five months ago. With both of our busy schedule, him being an actor and me being a singer, we manage to find time to hang out. Our fans supported us.

We were just around the corner from my house when Henry pulled me back and made me face him. I smiled up at him as he cupped my face and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Do you have any idea how happy I am when I'm with you?", Jace spoke. I sighed happily, "I'm happy when I'm with you too"

We leaned forward for a kiss when we suddenly felt droplets of rain falling on us. After a few seconds, the droplets of rain got harder until we officially got wet.

Jace and I laughed and ran along the streets until we stood in front of my house and played in the rain. Jace chased me around the lawn until he got a hold of my waist, lifted my up and spun me around.

The rain kept pouring from above us, but it didn't bother us. We kept chasing each other under the rain. Jace grabbed my arm and forces my body into him as I looked up to see his face. He was quick to lean forward and capture my lips and I responded almost immediately.

Kissing my boyfriend under the rain... Cross that our of my bucket list.

I pulled away and lightly shoved him and continued running away from him and laughing. Jace snapped out of his thoughts and took off running. Basically Jace and I are having one of the greatest time of our lives.

We stopped running and finally decided to go inside to warm up. "Mom, dad! We're back", I called. Mom emerged from the kitchen and gasped when she saw me and Jace.

"Oh my, you guys are wet. Go take a shower now before you get sick", she ushered us upstairs as I went to my room and Jace walked to the guestroom.

I took a shower in my bathroom that's in my room as Jace took the one downstairs.

After taking a shower and changing into my shorts and Jace's hoodie, I walked to the guestroom and waited for Jace so we can watch a movie or something.

I scrolled through my phone and scanned through social media before I saw Jace enter the room after his shower.  "Hey", I smiled.

His already changed into his pajamas as he tackled me on the bed. "Hey. What do you wanna watch?", he asked and grabbed his laptop.

"Let's finish watching Stranger Things", I suggested. He went over to Netflix and we finished watching the third season.

Jace's POV

While watching the final episode, I turned my head and saw Y/N sleeping against my chest. I smiled and kissed her forehead before closing my laptop and placing it on the floor. I tugged the duvet closer to us and situated us properly.

"I love you Y/N", I whispered before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

------------