One Year Anniversary - H. H.

Y/N's POV

I rushed around the man cave to try and get everything ready and nice before my dinner with Henry. Today is actually our 1 year anniversary and I planned to use the man cave and prepared a whole lot of food and decorated the place. Schwoz, Charlotte and Piper helped me decorate this place as Jasper and Ray distracted Henry so that he won't come here.

[A/N: This takes place around season 5, that's why Piper is around]

We placed a table in the center of the man cave and decorated the man cave with balloons and fairy lights. We also added a kitchen and I literally paid Jasper, Ray and Schwoz to make our dinner tonight, Charlotte to be our waitress and Piper to be our pianist.

[A/N: The whole set up is like the one in S05E32 where Charlotte has a date with Jack Swagger]

The whole day we decorated the man cave until the place looks so beautiful. I then proceeded to text Jasper and told him to take Henry home and dress him up nicely.

I took a shower in the man cave and wore a red dress and black heels before tying my hair into a neat braid and put on light make up.

I left the room and checked the man cave to make sure everything is perfect. Once it was, the elevator opened and Ray and Jasper entered the man cave. "Henry's upstairs," Ray informed me. "Thanks. Go get changed," I said.

I took the elevator up the store and saw Henry sitting on the couch. He's wearing a red shirt with black blazer, pants and shoes.

His mouth went agape when he saw me. "Y-Y/N," he stuttered, "You look so beautiful."

"And you look handsome," I smiled and kissed his lips. "Happy one year anniversary," he said. "Happy one year anniversary," I repeated before I dragged him down to the elevator and we rode down to the man cave again.

"What did you do?" he asked. "Just wait and see," I smiled. Henry wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my temple and the doors opened.

He looked around the man cave in shock. "You did all this?"

"Yeah. With the help from everyone," I smiled. We walked to the single table by the center of the room and he pulled out a chair for me to sit on.

Once we were settled, Charlotte approached us with the menu. "Good evening Mr Hart and Miss L/N. May I take your orders?" she asked while holding out a notebook and pen.

"I'll take a lasagna," I told her with a smile. "I'll have the same," Henry adds. Charlotte wrote it down before looking at us. "What would you like to drink?"

"Water," Henry and I both replied. She nod her head and wrote it down before taking the menu away and walked to the "kitchen". Piper started "playing" the piano even though we all know she doesn't know how to play.

"Wow... This is so nice Y/N," Henry smiled. He takes me hand and kissed my knuckles before staring into my eyes. "I actually planned to take you out on a restaurant, but you beat me to it," he jokes.

We chatted for a little bit until Charlotte came out with our food and drinks. "Thanks Char," I smiled at her.

"Thanks Charlotte," Henry added. "Anything for you two lovebirds," Charlotte smiled before returning to the "kitchen".