Secret - H. H.

Henry's POV

"Bye guys," I waved at my parents and Piper as they went out the door. They're going to Toronto for the weekend. I was suppose to go with them as well but Ray talked to my parents and convinced them to leave me here in Swellview.

So here I am, alone for the whole weekend.

I grabbed my phone and texted the whole team to invite them over.

Me:
Hey guys!! Fam's gone for days, come over

Char:
On my way

Y/N:
Already a block away from you

Jasper:
Can I bring my bucket collection?

Ray:
Jasper shut up. On my way now Henry

Schwoz:
Can I come too?

Ray:
No! Stay in the man cave

I smiled and collected a few chips and sodas before falling on the couch. Y/N arrived a few minutes later.

"Waddup Hart," she greeted as she opens the door.

"Hey," I greeted as she closed the door and jumped on the couch to sit beside me. She leans her face closer to me and we shared a quick kiss. "Wanna watch a movie or something?" I asked.

"Sure."

She reached forward to grab a chip as I grabbed the remote and flipped through various channels. We settled on watching ICarly.

We watched a couple of episodes until Charlotte, Jasper and Ray arrived.

"You guys could've helped me with the pizza," Charlotte hissed while struggling to balance her backpack and three boxes of pizza.

I got up and took the boxes from her and placed them on the coffee table. "Where are your parents Hen?" Ray asked.

"Toronto," Henry replied. I sat beside Henry and leaned forward to grab a soda before snuggling closer to Henry's side. We all ate the food that's in front of us and chatted amongst ourselves.

"We should have a party," Jasper suggested. Our eyes widened at what he said and immediately said, "No!"

Y/N's POV

It's been over an hour since the team arrived at Henry's house and now we're watching a horror movie. I wasn't a fan of horror movies but here I am, eyes glued to the screen. Henry holds me close beside him in case there are jump scares and I could snuggle close to him.

Henry looked at our three friends to make sure they're not paying attention to us before he pressed his lips against mine for a quick kiss.

Henry and I have been friends since birth and only started dating last month. While we were still friends, we acted like a couple which made the whole team tease us and stuff. Dating in secret for a month was difficult. Especially when everywhere we go, we're always with someone else in the team and the only time where it's just the two of us are in Henry's room. Sometimes Henry would sneak in my room.

All of the sudden, Schwoz triple beeped Henry which made us all scream and jump. I jumped on Henry's lap and wrapped my arms around his neck in surprise.

We calmed down when we realized it was just Henry's watch so I moved away and sat down beside him. I leaned forward, grabbed my soda, cleared my throat and took a sip as I tried to ignore my heartbeat which is beating so gosh darn fast.

"It's just Schwoz," Henry assured us. We watched as he flipped his watch open and Schwoz in hologram form appeared. "What Schwoz?"

"Stupid Jeff is causing trouble at a Nacho Place," Schwoz replied. Henry and  Ray groaned. "Ugh geez fine! We're on our way," Ray complained.