Director's Sister - J. N.

Y/N's POV

"Well I wouldn't even be going here if you didn't take my speakers," Y/N growled as she slammed her car door shut and made her way inside the building. She's on the phone with her older brother, Nathan Kress. She's suppose to be going hiking with her friends but she needed her speakers and Nate has it.

"Your speakers is with me. Come look for me," Nathan replied. Y/N growled but eventually ended the call and searched for Nate.

I found him talking to the cast of Henry Danger, mainly Jace Norman and Cooper Barnes.

Oh yeah, today is his last time directing the show. I remember.

I stopped a few feet away from them and waited for them to stop talking. Nathan turns around, saw me and quickly waved me over to them. "Uh hey Y/N," Nate greets. I nodded my head in his direction and shoved my hands in my pocket, "Hey. My speakers?"

"Oh yes, I'll go get them for you. Stay here,", Nathan replied before leaving me. I turn to Cooper and Jace and smiled at them. "Hey guys. Love your show, I'm Y/N by the way," I introduced myself while extending my hand in their direction. "Hello Y/N. It's nice to meet you, we love your album," Cooper said. "Yeah, totally. We kept playing your songs on repeat during break time," Jace added, "I'm uh... I'm Jace."

I smiled at them. "What brings you here?" Jace asked. I noticed the blush evident in his cheeks but brushed it off. "I'm going hiking with my friends and I need my speakers, Nate has them," I explained.

"Can we take a picture with you?" Jace nervously asked. "Sure. As long as I get a picture with you guys," I replied. They agreed.

First we asked one of the producers to take a picture of us three then Jace took pictures of Cooper and I, and then Cooper did the same for me and Jace. I also have my own copies of the pictures in my phone.

"What inspired you to write your album? We noticed that it has some sad meanings into it," Jace asked, "If you don't want to talk about it, it's totally fine. We're just curious."

I smiled at Jace, appreciating his kind gesture. When someone asks me why my recent album suddenly changed it's aura, they demand an answer right away and I hate it.

"No it's fine," I said, "Uh... My boyfriend and I recently broke up. He cheated on me, for the second time. I let it slide the first time it happened, but when he did it again the second time, I lost it."

"We're so sorry Y/N," Cooper said. Y/N smiled at them.

Nathan jogged back to us while holding my speakers. "Here ya go. Run along now," he said. "Actually, I think I'm gonna stick around here for a day," Y/N said. "What about hiking?" Nathan asks. "Nah. I'll just tell my friends I couldn't come today," I shrugged while pulling my phone out to text my friends.

After sending the message I turned to Jace and Cooper who are smiling at me. "We're giving you a tour right now," Jace said, grabbing onto my arm and dragged me to the "man cave" where the rest of the cast are hanging out.

Riele, Sean, Ella and Michael all freaked out when they saw me, I too screamed when I'm finally in the same room as the stars of my favorite show.

"Y/N freaking Kress!! Oh my God!!" Ella and Riele screamed while taking their phones out and took pictures with me. "Sean! Take a picture of us, come on!" Ella demanded, shoving her phone in Sean's hand. I stood in the middle and the three of us took pictures.

I took pictures with Sean and Michael as well before I dragged Jace and Cooper along for a Henry Danger cast pic with me. "What are you doing here? Wait are you gonna make a surprise appearance and Nathan didn't tell us?" Riele asks.