Ex's & Oh's (Part 5) - J. N.

* Four years later *

Y/N was in Cambridge University from 2017 to 2020, four years. It was a torturous four year adventure for her but it was all worth it in the end. She finally got her psychology degree and she's moving back to LA.

During her four years in college, Y/N maintained her relationship with everyone around her. She balances her time with her family, school friends, celeb friends, her hobbies and sports.

Skandar, despite his busy schedule as a political adviser, is still around to help his sister out whenever she's having a mental breakdown. He goes over to the university every once in a while to check up on Y/N, sometimes taking her out of the room in between classes to have a little chat with her.

Speaking of Skandar, he did had a conversation with Jace but both guys refuse to tell Y/N what they talked about. She let it slide and forgot about it soon.

A few weeks after Y/N graduated, Skandar told her that he'll be with her in LA for two whole months before he'll return to England.

So here they are, unpacking their things in Y/N's old apartment. They just arrived the apartment and started unpacking and the two siblings collapsed on Y/N's bed. "Hey," she spoke, "You really didn't have to stay with me here, but thank you."

"Anytime sis," Skandar ruffled her hair playfully, "We never spent time with each other and I missed hanging out with you."

"I'm so proud of you Y/N," Skandar smiled. "Thanks bro. I'm proud of you too," Y/N replied.

The two sat in silence before Skandar spoke again. "How are things with you and Jace?"

"Hmm?"

"Jace," he repeated.

"Oh Jace," Y/N chuckled, "We're uh we're good. We decided to go back to being friends."

Skandar nods his head and pats her shoulder. "Whatever happens between you guys I'm sure you'll know what's right and wrong. You're a big girl now, sis," he said. Y/N smiled and hugs him, "Yeah well I had a great family who raised me well."

*Timeskip*

The two Keynes siblings toured around LA. Today is their second day in the city and Y/N is showing Skandar the places she went to when she was there.

The two stopped at Starbucks, the same Starbucks Y/N used to work at, and ordered something for a quick snack.

Y/N's old co workers recognized her and they had a small reunion. "How are you Y/N? We missed having you around here," Hanna squealed as she hugged the (H/C) haired girl. "Yeah I had to go back to finish my education," Y/N answered. "Girl, this store was extremely boring without you," Isabel said.

"Girls, this is my older brother Skandar," I pulled Skandar to us and he smiled at them. "Hello," he waved. "Big bro, these are Hanna and Isabel," I added.

"Hi," they greeted with a dreamy sigh. I slapped their shoulders while glaring at them. "No googly eyes on my brother," I hissed.

Skandar and I ordered our foods and drinks and sat down by the window.

The two baristas quickly worked on the two Keynes' snacks and drinks and brought them to their table before returning to the counter.

"So how are you liking LA so far?" Y/N asked. "Good actually. I can see why you want to stay here after you graduate," Skandar replied. "Yeah, the city's great. I love it, thanks for allowing me to stay here," Y/N smiled, "I'm suppose to thank mom, dad and Soumaya but since I'm more attached to you than anyone else in the family, I'm thanking you instead."