♠️PART 3

~third person pov

they kissed passionately.tae threw jin on the bed and crawled on top him.he started attacking jins neck giving him love bites which would later turn to hickies.he pulled jins shirt off and hes lips made their way to jins nipples.jin pushed hes head back in pleasure,he was moaning uncontrollably.

tae sucked on jins nipple while using one hand to play with hes other nipple and the other made its way to jins belt.he lips left trails of kisses on jins abs until they finally reached jins pants.he looked up at jin and smirked when he saw how the older was reacting.he was so happy that he could make jin feel that way.hes hands made their way into jins pants.as soon as he touched jins hard member jin couldnt take it anymore.

'i-im sorry tae,i c-cant do this', he sat up and began putting hes t-shirt on.he had to admit he was enjoying this but he didnt want to do anything wrong.he didnt want to hurt taes feelings because he himself was really unsure.

'sorry babe,i took it too far' jin blushed at the endearment, 'but i just love you so much.'
'no you dont tae,you're just going through a phase.' jin said as he was fixing hes belt.

'no im not hyung. everytime i look at you i just want to drag you to my room and fuck the life out of you.you dont know how hard i try to stop myself from kissing you on live tv.why are you so fucking hot and sexy.you do things to my body that i have never felt before. everytime i see you flirting with any of the other members especially jungkook, i feel like killing them.sometimes i wish i could hold you tight and never let you go. i just want you babe. dont you get it?i tried so hard to hide these emotions so that nobody would get hurt, but when i saw you with jungkook i just couldnt anymore.' jin just sat there staring at tae with glassy eyes he couldnt believe what he was hearing.it made him happy and worried at the same time.

'you have no idea how much i cried last night hyung' tae said breaking into tears.

jin pulled tae into a tight embrace and tried to comfort him.he hated when tae got sad.

'i-i love you babe. i love you s-so much' tae sobbed
'i love you too tae' jin said breaking the hug. 'i love you so much but you know that this relationship will not have a future tae. if BH finds out we are screwed and you know that if jk and jimin find out they will cause a drama. we cant risk our career tae'

'i know babe, but i cant live without you i will die' tae said as he interwined hes hand in jins. ' i'd risk all for you babe, without a second doubt'

'pabo,dont be crazy.your career is very important.the consequences of this relation will be bad.'
'i know babe. but your love is all that matters to me'

' firstly dont call me that.' jin blushed causing tae to smirk, 'i have an idea,you have to go along with it?ok?promise me'
'i would do anything for you'

jin giggled,'Ya right!ok now lets be serious tae,this is a very serious situation.if we want to be in a relationship we cant let anyone know tae.i mean no one at all.if jimin or jungkook find out you know they will make this a big issue and if that issue reaches bighit or careers are over.so we need to act normal infront of everyone.i will manage but i know you have a hard time controlling your jealousy.so are you sure that this is what you want tae?'

'yesss!obviously this is all i've ever wanted!you dont know how much i love you jin.i will try not to get jealous but jungkook should know he's boundaries' tae rolled hes eyes.

'i know tae,thanks so much for understanding' jin looked down, blushed and asked, 'so are we official?'

tae lifted jins chin up and answered him with a passionate kiss