♠️PART 29

everyone is at the dorm. they had sent jennies body for a post-mortem and they informed pd-nim about the whole situation.they canceled their concert and all their upcoming tours.everything that had happened was really traumatizing.

jin felt so hurt because he was supposed to be comforting taehyung but instead he only hurt him more.he was supposed to be looking for taehyung during this one year, but what did he do instead? he lost faith in taehyung! how could he?

"can i go check on him now?" jin asked.they were all watching tv, or more like the tv was watching them and taehyung was in his room.

"ok hyung but dont pressurize him." jungkook said. jin nodded and went to taegyungs room.the rest of the members decided to go their own rooms too.they were mentally and physically exhausted.

jin didnt knock on the door, he just went in.

"dont you have manners? you couldve knocked" tae said coldly. he was sitting on is bed and hes eyes were so red, it looked as if he was crying continously for a really long time.

"why do i have to knock to enter my own room?" jin asked. taehyung just scoffed and got up to leave the room.

but jin grabbed hes wrist and pulled him into a tight hug.

"taehyung, im really sorry please dont leave me. i lost our child and i thought i lost you. p-please dont leave me again.please im so sorry tae, I'm sorry" jin cried into taehyungs nape. taehyung couldnt hold back hes tears either. he didnt know that they had lost their child.

"o-our child?" taehyung sobbed

"yes tae i had a miscarriage" jin cried and hugged taehyung tighter. taehyung broke the hug and smashed he lips against jins.

they didnt realize how much they had missed each other. tae missed the way their lips moved against each others.jin missed the way their tongues fought for dominance even though tae always won.

they kissed so passionately as if they were starving. but unfortunately the kiss had to break due to their need for oxgen.

"i missed you" jin said as he gasped for air.

"i missed you too" tae said before pushing jin onto the bed and hovering over him "but you still need to be punished"

tae pressed he lips against jin and kissed him roughly. he wanted jin to know how much he missed him amd how badly he missed the taste of hes sweet plump lips. he bit jins bottom lip causing the older to moan.

he began placing wet kisses up and down jins neck until he found hes sweet spot.he began sucking on he's sweet spot making sure to leave marks.

"how dare you even thimk of giving what's mine to someone else!" tae asked as he ripped jins shirt of causing the elder to flinch.

he began to tease jin by playing with hes hard nipples.

"i-im sorry, p-please tae stop teasing" jin said and moan escaped hes lips sending tae off the edge. he pulled jins pants of revealing hes hardened member.

"then show how sorry you are" tae said and began stroking jins member. he teased jin by licking the precum from the tip."get on all fours. now!"

jin did exactly as he ordered. tae pulled hes own pants off and aligned he's member with jins hole and entered without warning. jin groaned at the sudden action.

"fuck tae, move" jin groaned when tae didnt move.

"are you sure thats what you want? or should we call ken?" tae smirked

"tae stop it please! i love you not k- ahhh" jin was cut of when tae started thrusting violently into him. he could feel the passion and the anger with each thrust.he really missed tae alot and he knows that tae wont forgive him easily.

"t-tae im c-" jin was about to come but was stopped when tae placed hes hand infront of hes cock preventing hes release

"not so fast babe, first we need to get a few things straight." tae said

"who does this body belong to?" tae asked and thrusted into jin.

"y-you" jin said, hes stomach felt like it was going to explode.

"good, so will you ever think of giving this body to anyone else?" tae asked and thrusted into jin again, this time more harshly.

"n-no, tae please" jin begged.tae removed hes hand and jin released all over the sheets. tae thrusted a few more times and soon after he released hes warm liquid inside jin.

tae removed he's member from jin and laid down on the bed. jin  laid next to him and pulled the blanket over both of them. they soon fell asleep because they both were really exhausted and hadnt really had much sleep during the time that went by. there was never a night where they wouldn't cry themselves to sleep because of how much they missed each other.

XXXXXXXXX

HEY, ITS A BEEN A WHILE😅WELL, I DIDNT EDIT SO PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES AND THE NEXT CHAPTER IS COMING SOON

I KNOW THIS BOOK IS ABIT BORING....BUT ITS MY FIRST SO IM LEARNING AS IM WRITING.... THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT❤️

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOKS
👉I'LL DIE LOVING YOU~TAEJIN(COMPLETE)
👉I DONT CARE! ~TAEJIN(ONGOING)

~TIARA💜