♠️PART 23

"i h-heard the phone call" namjoon broke into tears as soon as heard what jin said. he didnt want anyone to know about this. he didnt want any of the members to get involved in hes personal drama.he didnt want them to know how weak he really is.

especially not jin. jin is pregnant and stress isnt good for him.

jin ran up to namjoon and hugged him tightly. he didnt know why hes friend brokedown like that. but it really hurt him. seeing the strongest person you know break down like that hits hard.

jin tried to calm namjoon down. and when namjoon finally relaxed. jin made him sit on the bed. jin locked the door so that no one would see namjoon im this state.

he sat next to namjoon and patted he's friends. back. namjoon looked at him and smiled weakly

"tell me what's wrong joonie, you know im always here for you" jin said softly

"i know hyung, but im afraid that you'll hate me"

"are you stupid? you said your iq was 148 but i think you lied" jin said making namjoon laugh.jin smiled seeing a glimpse of happiness on hes friends face.

"ok, I'll tell you,remember when we went on a break last year and i went to my home town?"

"yes" jin nodded

"well when i went there i found out that my father is terribly ill and hes company is suffering. my parents are bankrupt, they even owe alot of their employees money and those employees are striking and protesting against them"

"omg im so sorry to hear that" namjoon smiled weakly and continued

"i couldnt stand to see my parents so helpless, so i decided to help them. the only way i could help them is by getting a huge loan or by getting another big company to invest in our company.i couldnt take a loan because if the media found out, it could affect my career and public image so i had to go with the second option"

"i looked around,i contacted so many companies but they all declined. but then finally one of the biggest businesses agreed. it was jennies fathers buisness, he agreed to help me but unfortunately with conditions" jin gasped and furrowed hes eyes in confusion. namjoon laughed at jins expression and continued

"the conditions were, firstly i have to date jennie, because apparently she has feelings for me. secondly, i have to do something which will destroy bts because mr kim wants hes daughters band to be the biggest kpop band and apparently we were the only obstacle" namjoon looked down feeling ashamed. jin was dumbfounded. but he was also glad that he knows what actually happened.

"so he wanted to degrade bts so that blackpink could reign?"

"yes, hyung. and about jennie, i dont love her at all. i am forced to this hyung . i hate this....i hate it" namjoon said and started crying again. hes forced to be with someone he doesn't love at all.

"does she know what her father is doing?"

"no hyung. and that's the worst part i feel like im cheating her" namjoon sobbed. jin wiped namjoons tears away and looked him in the eye. he could see how broke. hes friend was. he could relate to this pain.

"stop crying. i will help you get out of this. why dont you tell jennie"

"i cant! hes dangerous... he can kill even hes own daughter if he doesnt get what he wants. the only reason why he wants blankpink to be number 1 is so that hes buisness could get more investors"

"ok i see, I'll think of something. but for now relax joonie, just play along with him. ok?"

"no hyung! you cant get involved in this! and plus you're pregnant"

"namjoon i am going to help you and you cant stop me. i love you joonie. freshen up then come and eat, I'll warm the food up for you." jin said and walked out of the room

"ok hyung" namjoon smiled weakly. he was so greatful to jin. he was always there for him everytime he went through anything. what would he do without him.

when jin walked back to the living room he was greeted by what looked like 5 zombies. they were all struggling to keep their eyes open.

jin couldnt help but laugh at them

"yah! whats so funny! you made us wait for so long" jimin pouted and everyone woke up and walked towards jin expecting him to tell them whats going on with their friend

"tell us!" hobi screamed

"hes just stressed about the new choreography. can yourl teach us it properly tomorrow?" jin lied. hobi agreed. yoongi rolled hes eyes and walked away.the members knew that he was lying but they were too sleepy to question him

"tae go to sleep we have to practice tomorrow " jin told the younger who was leaning against the kitchen table staring at him intensely

"what makes you think that you're going for practice tomorrow?" tae asked hes deep voice sounding creepy asf

"what do you mean tae?" jin asked. tae walked towards him and pinned him to the wall

"you're pregnant jin, im not letting you practise" tae whispered into jins ears making the older whimper when he felt taes hot breath against hes ear

"but i need the practise tae" jin said and instantly regretted because the stare tae gave him afterwards.
made him gulp in fear "fine i wont go"

"come to bed soon" tae pecked jin on hes lip and walked away leaving jin JUNGSHOOK. tae didnt like acting dominant but he couldnt let jin got to practise because he knows that alot of people will be waiting for them outside and he doesnt want jin to hear one of their nasty comments. and the only way jin would listen to him is if he acts like this.

jin shook what just happened off and began warming the food for namjoon. when he was done namjoon walked into the kitchen looking happier than before. jin smiled and passed the food to namjoon

"you look so handsome when you're happy namjoon. so always be happy. goodnight" jin said and walked to hes bedroom.

namjoon sighed and ate hes late supper quietly. he just wishes that everything will be fine soon.

XXXXXXX

DOUBLE UPDATE AS PROMISED😊 @Lolyalways ❤️❤️

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS

~TIARA💕