♠️PART 4

~third person p.o.v

tae and jin quickly finished up in the kitchen then they both went into their rooms.

tae freshened up quickly and laid down while waiting for the other 2 to go to sleep.taes room is in the middle.jhopes and jimins are on hes right and jungkooks is on hes left.so he can hear when they both enter their rooms.

jin quickly took a shower and changed into hes pjyamas and laid in bed eagerly awaiting taes message. hes so excited, he cant wait to finally talk to tae without worrying about what other people will think or say. just the two of them.

Ping! hes thoughts were distrupted.he just received a message.he quickly grabbed hes phone from hes nightstand to check if it was tae.

TAE: hey babe, im leaving my room now meet me there in 2 minutes

jin quickly jumped from hes bed.he put hes shoes on and ran to the mirror.
hair,perfect. face,perfect. lips,perfect.

he smiled and quietly went to hes room door and opened it silently so that he doesnt disturb yoongi or any of the other members especially jimin and jungkook those two are probably not even asleep.he slowly crept out of the room and tiptoed to the bathroom. as he was about to grab the handle somebody opened the door, pulled him in and pushed him against the door. he was so shocked he almost screamed

"tae,what are you doing" jin whispered loudly and tried to get out of taes grasp but failed

"shhh,are you scared, babe?" tae smirked and licked jins quivering lips

"s-stop tae.you cant do this.what if someone wakes up" jin said he knew what tae was thinking of doing

"why cant i babe, you're all mine" tae said and crashed he lips against jins and put both hes hands around jins waist.jin didnt know what to do, he was still in shock.he didnt know that tae was so dominant and possessive.he felt the youngers lips moving against his,he just stared at tae,tae was looking so hot with hes wet messed up hair.hes face literally glowed.he couldnt help but kiss tae back.their kiss was passionate and erotic.it was as if they were longing for that kiss all their life.tae began biting jins bottom lip causing jin to moan.tae took this oppurtunity to enter hes tongue into jins mouth.jin let him in willingly.

tae exploring every corner of jins mouth while putting hes hands under jins tshirt and massaging hes nipples.jin was a moaning mess, no one has ever made him feel like this before.tae picked jin up and put him on top of the bathroom table.jin was so hypnotised by taes touch that he didnt realise that someone was knocking on the door.

"Hello?jin hyung are you in there?" rm asked worriedly causing jin to jump in shock

"shit!tae stop!rms outside" jin said trying to push away tae who was now kissing hes neck

"so what?he must wait im not done with you" tae said and started sucking on jins sensitive part causing jin to moan again.

"t-tae i said stop" jin said and pushed tae so hard that he fell down with a thud.then rm started banging the door even louder.

"jin hyung are you ok?" rm asked sounding even more worried.

"y-yes namjoon im fine." jin didnt know what to say if he opened the door rm would know that tae is in the bathroom with him."im going to be abit long i have an upset stomach, you can lie down i'll call you when im done" jin lied

"its fine hyung,i dont have to go the toilet i heard a noise so i came to check, are you sure that you're ok?"

"y-yes ofcourse"

"ok hyung and did you see tae?hes not in our room." jin froze.he was so scared and nervous.he's heart was beating so fast.what am i going say?rm is going to be so suspicious! He thought

"n-no i didnt see him, maybe he took a stroll." jin said biting he's lower lip

"ok see you tomorrow.  get some rest hyung. I hope you're fine by tomorrow" rm said and walked back to hes room.jin looked at tae with a guilty look, he couldnt help but giggle at how tae was sitting on the floor with a cute pout.

"im sorry tae but you over did it we almost got caught" jin giggled and walked over to tae.he bent down and he cupped taes cheeks."i dont think we can meet like this anymore tae its too risky."

"no babe, i'll be more careful next time,im sorry " tae really enjoyed their heated session and he really wanted to do it again

jin couldnt help but coo at how cute tae was.he just realised how whipped he is for Taehyung. but you can't blame him who wouldn't be

"ok,we should go" jin said and let go off taes cheeks.he walked over to the mirror to adjust hes clothes and  he noticed that he had hickies on hes neck.

"tae!look what you did,how am i going to hide this?" he said and looked at tae dead in the eye.

"whoops!i guess you have to cover it up" tae said and smirked.he was happy that he marked his territory but he also wouldnt want anyone to find out.

jin sighed. tae made sure that jin gave him a goodnight kiss then they both slowly crept out of the bathroom.the things we do for love tae thought and giggled.

he slowly got into hes bed without waking namjoon up.tae couldn't control the big smile on he's face.hes just so happy that kim soekjin was all his.he still cant believe it.world wide handome is his!wow!he wished that everyone knew about it, so that they wouldnt have to hide their feelings and this is only the begining and he finds it so hard to hide hes jealousy and feelings.what would he do in the future?

tae sighed.he closed hes eyes and he immediately dosed off.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

THANKS FOR READING.SORRY FOR UPDATING SO LATE I HOPE THAT YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THIS BOOK.ITS MY FIRST BOOK SO I MIGHT MAKE A FEW ERRORS PLEASE DONT MIND.AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

SONG SUGGESTION: ARIRANG ~ BTS COVER

SARANGHE!I PURPLE YOURL