♠️PART 27

1 year later

theres still no sign of taehyung. nobody knows where he is, they dont know if he really left as jin believes or if he was abducted.but they knew that there was more to the story so they never stopped looking.the taehyung they knew would never just leave like that, even if jin thinks he did everyone knows how much he loves jin. he would never leave jin like that all of a sudden.

all the members are still deeply hurt and disturbed by the way things unfolded but they try to keep themselves together for jin and for their band. they know that jin just acts like hes happy during interviews because they still hear he's sobs at night.

"hyung, you should start performing live again" jungkook told jin.

"why should i? why should i perform for those dogs? huh? i lost my child and the love of my life because of them jungkook! and you expect me to dance and sing for them as if nothing as happened?!isnt it enough if im still singing! why should i perform live?!" jin screamed unintentionally but he felt bad afterwards when he saw the sorrow and regret in jungkooks eyes

" i-im sorry hyung i didnt mean too" jungkook said softly

"its ok jungkook, just dont ever ask me to do that again, because i cant" jin said and hugged he's dongsaeng. he was really greatful to the members they were always there for him through it all.

he tries to forget taehyung but he just cant. he still couldnt believe that taehyung would just leave him like that. without even saying goodbye.

well atleast taes happy now- thats what jin always thought to pacify himself.

"you're all dressed up hyung, are you going to watch our performance?" jungkook asked. he was shocked that jin was all dressed up because jin doesnt ever attend their performances.

"oh no, i just came to wish you guys goodluck. im actually going out with ken today. its our 3 months anniversary" jin said. jungkooks blood began to boil as soon as he heard kens name. he knows that jin doesnt really love ken, hes just using ken as a distraction. but there was something really fishy about ken. jungkook just really despised him. he was like a snake waiting to attack.

"o-oh, enjoy" jungkook said and fake smiled.

jin wished all the members goodluck and then he hailed a cab to the restaurant that ken told him to meet him at.

tears began to fill hes eyes when he reached the restaurant. this was actually taehyungs favorite restaurant. its a shame that he didnt realise that when he saw the address.

he wiped hes tears away, took a deep breathe in and walked into the restaurant.

he looked around for a while but found ken soon after. he walked up to the table and placed a kiss on kens cheek before sitting down

"hey, did you wait long?" jin asked the other

"no not all. how was your day babe?" jin hated how that single word had such a big affect on him. he hated how a single word could bring back so many bitter memories.

"babe?" ken asked when jin didnt reply

"uh-oh.... sorry, my day was really good and yours?"

"same. im so glad that we've been together for this long jinnie"

"me too" jin said and smiled weakly. sometimes he wonders why hes even with ken.he knows that what he feels towards ken is definitely not love its more like gratitude.whenever ken would kiss him all he could see was taehyung. maybe its because hes heart belongs to taehyung.ken has been with him through everything. so when ken asked him out he had to say yes.

"jin i know i say this alot but i really do love you alot"

"i love y-" jin was about to respond but was stopped when the other placed a soft kiss on hes lips. the soft kiss soon turned into a passionate one.

suddenly jin felt something wet fall onto hes arm so he looked up and he saw someone that he thought he would see again

"taehyung!?"

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

QUICK UPDATE COS IM BORED💜

ARE YOU ENJOYING THE PLOT SO FAR?!