♠️PART 18

~3RD PERSON POV

jin packed whatever he needed from hes room and took it to namjoons room, which is where he'll be staying for the next 9 months. everyone was busy doing their own stuff so he decided to watch a movie. its been long since he watched a nice romantic movie. he loved watching movies alone it helped him connect with the characters without being disturbed.movies calmed him down but also made him very emotional.

he decided to watch the movie "call me by your name" he was half through the movie then someone ruined hes mood and knocked on the door

"god! im so stupid to think that i can have atleast an hour to myself without any baboons worrying me" he whined not taking hes eyes off the screen.

"i can go if you want" he looked up and saw tae standing at the door with a cute pout on he's face.

"no please dont go, im sorry i thought it was someone else and besides its your room pabo!come sit here" he said and patted on the empty space next to him, "this movie reminds me of us"

they watched the entire movie while cuddling each other.at the end of the movie jin was in tears and tae couldnt help but laugh at how cute hes boyfriend looks when he gets emotional.

"how can you laugh, they didnt end up together" jin sobbed and hit the younger playfully "what if that happens to us?"

"shhh" tae pecked jins lips and wiped away hes tears "we'll always be together forever, i promise"

"tae can i ask you something?" jin asked still sobbing

"ofcourse you can"

"d-do you want this b-baby, i mean do you think that we are ready tae? what about our careers?"

"ofcourse i want this baby pabo! are you that stupid to even ask me this!" he screamed and jin pouted. he didnt want to offend tae, he just wanted to make sure that he wasnt forcing tae and that tae wanted to have this child"im sorry i didnt mean to be harsh, but how could you even ask that, dont worry about anything we'll tell pd-nim about everything tomorrow. and come on jin we army and you know they'll always support us and besides you and our future baby are way more important to me than my career.i would leave my career for yourl anyday"

"you're right, im sorry and dont say stupid things you should focus on your career its also really important"jin said and hugged tae tightly. tae hugged him back and they both fell asleep in each other's arms

~JIMIN POV

"should i wake them i up now?" jungkook asked. we were both watching a movie in hes room.yoongi ordered the food and we were waiting for it to arrive. jinhyung and taehyung were asleep, namjoon told us not to disturb them till the food comes.so jungkook and i decided to watch a movie while we waited.

"no, let them rest for abit longer" i said and we both continued watching the movie. i couldn't help but stare at jungkook, hes just so handsome and so hot.the way he licks he's lips turn me on, actually everything about him turns me on. what the hell are you saying jimin!!! gosh i need to stop!!oh god... am i in loveee?!

"like what you see?" jungkook asked me with a smirk on hes face, i guess he caught me off guard, i was staring for too long.

"h-huh? what are you talking about?" i could feel my cheeks heating up. what the hell jimin why are you blushing?

"nothing" he said and winked at me. we continued watching the movie, i felt him staring at me and i didnt know what to do so i decided to wake jin hyung up.