♠️PART 5

Please try my new video☝️

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

~JIN POV

"ughh!" i screamed as i felt ice cold water touch my face.i opened my eyes and the first thing i saw was jungkooks bunny face right next to mine. i sat up as fast as i could. i looked around and thankfully tae wasnt there.

"whats wrong with you!pabo!why did you do that" i screamed and hit jungkook hes arm harshly
"ouch!how long do you want to sleep?we need to eat."
"you could of woke me up nicely" i rolled my eyes i got up from bed and looked at the time.it was 9:30 am.

how the hell did i sleep for that long?

i ran to the bathroom mirror to see if the hickeys were still there and unfortunately they still were. all thanks to the great kim taehyung!i cursed in my mind. i had a shower as quick as i could,im sure the donkies must be very hungry.i wrapped a towel around my waist and quickly went to my room, thankfully yoongi wasnt there.i locked the door and scanned my wardrobe to see what i could use to cover the unholy marks on my neck.the best thing i could find was this beige-brown turtle neck shirt.

i quickly dressed up and went to the kitchen

i quickly dressed up and went to the kitchen.as soon as i entered the kitchen my eyes scanned the room,looking for something that i was yearning to see.he was sitting in he's usual place at the dining table.as soon as our eyes met he gave me hes dropdead gorgeous smirk that made my heart beat at an absolutely abnormal pace.i just blushed and looked away.

"hyung,how are you feeling?im sorry that we disturbed you" rm asked worriedly

"im fine,its cool i didnt expect to sleep this long.mianhe"

"dont be sorry hyung, we wanted to order breakfast but this crazy maknae only wants to eat your food" hobi said rolling hes eyes at jungkook who stuck hes tongue out at him.i giggled and began making breakfast.

i made something quick and easy.i was done in about 15 minutes then i laid the table.i no time everyone already started digging in.i felt guilty that they had to wait so long.

everyone was busy yapping on about this new anime that they started watching but the only thing my mind was thinking about was the hot and gorgeous kim taehyung sitting across me.he was using this bright red t-shirt,gosh the colour really suited him.i tried not to look at him,but my eyes just couldnt get enough.

i tried not to look at him,but my eyes just couldnt get enough

how can he look this hot?!he's looks should be Illegal

"hyung,whats with the turtleneck?its so freaking hot!do you want to die?"yoongi asked,forcing me out of my dreamworld abruptly.

"u-uh,i have the flu, so im just feeling abit cold" i lied.i looked at tae to see hes reaction to the question.and guess what!this gorgeous young man was staring at me with an evil grin on hes face.i just gave him a "i'll teach you a lesson look" and looked away.

i think jungkook noticed this because he immediately stood up and grabbed my hand.i looked at him surprised.

"hyung can i talk to you for a second...alone" he said and he had an unfamiliar look on hes face

"o-ok" i said,i shook hes hand off mine and got up.but he grabbed my hand instantly and basically pulled me to hes room.

when we arrived at the door,he pushed me in and locked the door.i was so nervous, after what happened the last time.he pushed me against the wall and looked me straight in the eye.even though hes younger than me,im scared of him because jungkook has this really strong masculine side.

"w-what are you doing,let me go" i said and tried to push him off.i didnt realise how much stronger he is than me until now.

"we reallly need to talk,hyung" he whispered into my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"ok,but we dont have to talk like this,please let me go" i pleaded and tried to escape from hes clutches but i couldnt.

"i wont let you go this time hyung.i let you go the last time and that was my biggest mistake.but never again hyung!never!i'm sorry for breaking you trust b-but i really didnt want to" tears began flowing down hes cheeks as he started to remember the past.i tried my best to hold back the tears but i couldnt.

XXXXXXXXX

FINALLY SOME SUSPENSE😈

SONG SUGGESTION:
GO GO~BTS

THANKS FOR READING❤️❤️