♠️PART 13

~JUNGKOOK POV

When I saw jin hyung at the door I felt like my heart was torn apart, he looked worn out he looked like he was going to collapse, he walked away before i could stop him. tae tried to go after him but i stopped him . jin needed some space and he needed to think, if tae went after him it would only make things worse and possibly lead to another misunderstanding.

"stop, I'll go you just relax, I'll explain everything to him and then everything will be fine" i said and followed jin. he locked himself in the bathroom.

"jin hyung, can we talk please this is important" i asked but got no response. i decided to bang the door but he still didnt respond

"whats going on?" hoseok asked as he and jimin walked out of their rooms soon followed by hobi and namjoon.

"its a long story but we need to get jin hyung out before he does something stupid again"

"i hope you didnt do anything to him" namjoon clenched hes jaw and looked at me fiercly

"i would never harm him again namjoon, this is all just a big misunderstanding" i said he nodded and we began trying to get jinhyung to come out.

finally after about half an hour he unlocked the door. he looked so miserable and disheartened. hes tear stained face lookes so puffy. i hate seeing him like this.

"jin are you ok?" yoongi asked as jimin ran up to him and hugged him tightly

"i-i'm o-ok" he said but hes eyes said otherwise he looked like he was going to burst into tears any second now. we all tried to calm him down. then tae came.

"jin im sorry, please forgive me please, i wasnt thinking straight"
he pleaded and shook jins shoulders , he looked exactly like jin hyung hes face was so puffy and he looked like he had been crying for days.

"you need to explain tae, now" jin said sternly and walked to the living room, everyone gave tae dirty looks and then followed jin.

~TAE POV

i took a deep breathe in and followed them into the living room, i sat next to jungkook.

"please explain what the fuck is going on" namjoon said and i slowly nodded. i looked and jin and sighed. i have to do this, its the only way.

"ok so here it goes. jin and i have had feelings for each other from predebut, we always use to spend time together, we always made each other happy" i smile sadly and look at jin who was biting on hes bottom lip anxiously .

"but then we were really young and immature and we didnt realise that it was love and not just friendship. i only realised how much i really loved him after he and jungkook started dating" i noticed how the rest of the members expressions started to change, they looked me like i was an alien or something "i know how selfish this sounds but i tried to seperate them. i threathened jungkook by lieing to him that jin was pregnant and that i would harm jin and the baby"

tears began to roll down my cheeks, yoongi tried to punch me but hoseok stopped him. deep down i knew i deserved that punch. "im so sorry guys i even threathened him saying that i would destroy jimins career, but i didnt mean any of that, i swear. i just really love jin hyung. i really do but i also hate myself because he harmed himself because of me. he almost lost hes life because of me. i know that my sins are unforgivable, b-but i love jin hyung so much, i cant live without him" i say and i start to cry uncontrollably. i feel jungkook slowly patting my back.

"i dont deserve friends like yourl" i pushed hes hand of me and ran to my room locking the door behind me.

~HOSEOK POV

"listen guys, after hearing the full story, i think that we should give him a chance he really loves you jin hyung" i held jins hand tightly i know that hes really hurt but i also know how much tae and him love each other.

"hes right jin but its your decision to make we're just giving you advice" namjoon said and tapped jins cheek before walking out lf the living room.

"i really dont know what to say hyung, but as namjoon said its your choice, im going to the mall i hope everything's fine by the time i come back" yoongi yawns and takes hes keys and leaves

"why didnt you tell me jungkook, huh? why? and you to jimin didnt yourl think that i deserve to know if my life is in danger" jin screamed, but i tried to calm him down.this wasnt jimin or jungkooks fault. this wasnt anyones fault.

"look jinhyung, jimin and i are really sorry, we did think about letting you know but we didnt want to hurt you hyung. i know that what tae did was wrong but he wasnt really at fault. please forgive him hyung" jungkook said. im so proud of jungkook i know how much he loves jin but hes still doing this to make jin happy.

"do you forgive jimin?" jin asked jimin who was sitting there quietly just taking everything in. this explains so much this explains why jimin isnt himself. to be honest none of us knew that tae and jimin dated.

"yes hyung, i do" jimin said, jin ran up to him and hugged him tightly. "i know he didnt mean any of that hyung, and honestly recently i realised that i never really loved him i was just infatuated because he was always there for me, he was my only friend.you don't know how happy i am that everything is out in the open" he said and broke the hug and smiled widely. honestly that the first real smile that I've seen from him in a long time. i laughed and i hugged both of them soon jungkook followed.

"oh god please keep us happy like this always"

XXXXXX

THANKS FOR READING HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER😊❤️

SONG SUGGESTION:
NOT BY THE MOON-GOT7

this picture breaks mah heart😫💔