♠️PART 7

~3rd person pov

after hearing jin say those words, jungkooks heart dropped in hes stomach.he couldnt take it anymore.he wiped hes tears off and ran to hes car,he locked the doors, put hes head on the steering wheel and cried hes heart out.why did this have too happen to him?why does he have to witness the man he loves the most someone else...why!he always loved jin more than anything, he has never loved yoongi more than a brother. all because of that asshole he thought as clenched hes fist in anger thinking about hes past mistakes and how stupid he was.he sat up and tried to calm down, but everytime he thought about tae and jin hes blood boiled, but deep down he knew that he was at fault.

he looked out the window and noticed a beautiful bird on top of one of the benches.he was amazed by its beauty,it made him calm down a little.but soon hes eyes drifted off to a male standing in the corner of the building crying hes heart.it didnt take him too long to realise that it was jimin.hes heart froze for a second he felt really bad seeing jimin like that,he knew that all jimins sorrows were hes fault.

he got off the car and walked toward jimin.jimin saw jungkook walking towards him so brushed away the tears and smiled at jungkook.but jungkook knew jimin too well not to know that the smile was fake.

"hey jk" jimin faked smiled

"dont pretend jimin,i know what you're going through so drop the act"

"i dont know what to do anymore more jk" jimin cried and put hes head on jks shoulder "i love him i really do"

"i know jimin, i know.dont worry everything will be fine chim" jk said and patted hes bestfriends back.he couldnt handle seeing jimin like this.jimin really meant alot to him.he had to come up with something and quick

"i have a plan jungkook but i dont know if we should do it" jimin sobbed.
"what is it?we need a plan now jimin!any plan is a good plan right now!" jk said.jimin leaned against the wall and looked jk in the eye.

"jungkook dont hate me or think im mean, but the only way they can be ours is if they arent with each other...do you get?"

jungkook smirked.he knew exactly what jimin meant and he liked it.the both discuss the plan thoroughly, they were both happy with the plans. although what they were doing wasnt nice at all they didnt feel bad because as they say 'everything is fair in love and war'

"ok sounds perfect" jimin said with a slight smile on hes face. He was happy with the plan.

"yes wanna go for a walk to cool down a bit?"

"sure"

XXXXXXXXXXXX

THIS WAS A FILLER CHAPTER.HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT.DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS A CHOICES CHAPTER FOR MY NEXT STORY....PLEASE TRY IT OUT IT WILL REALLY HELP ME OUT

SONG SUGGESTION:
PIED PIPER~BTS