♠️PART 9

❤️HAPPY 7 YEARS ANNIVERSARY TO BTS❤️

~JUNGKOOK POV

i smirked as jin walked out of the kitchen.hes probably going to convince hes jealous boyfriend that he wasnt cheating. youre a genius kookie, a genius i thought . theres no way that tae and jin can be together,no way.i know that jin loves tae now but i also know that jin still loves me and he will always love me.

i wiped of the flour from my face and sat on one of the barstools.i scrolled down the homepage on youtube.Army always makes cool videos of us and it always brings a smile on my face especially when i see jinkook moments,im so happy that army notices our relationship.and taejin hahaha they are so underrated it makes me want to throw up.everytime is see a taejin video i make sure that i comment some hate because jin is mine only mine and people need to know that-. i had to let him go once unwillingly but i wil never let him go again. beware mr kim taehyung beware i thought and laughed out loud.

~JIN POV

i walked to taehyungs room.i opened the door to find my cute jealous taelien curled up into a ball,sitting in the corner of the room.i walked up to him and kneeled down.i gently put my hand under taes chin and lifted it up so that we could make eye contact.

"tae,im sorry its not what it looked like, he just asked of we could be friends" i said softly,i couldnt help but be  disheartened when i saw taes puffy and tear stained face.

"leave me alone, go and talk to that asshole friend of yours" he said and pushed my hand of hes face

"tae...are you jealous?"i giggled and cupped hes cheeks.i wiggled my eyebrows causing him to laugh. he looked even cuter when he is jealous

"what if i am?" he pouted and pushed me on the floor and hovered over me, "will you do something about it?"

"tae stop, jungkook is in the kitchen and the rest of the members will come home any minute" i whined and tried to push him off me but as usual i failed

"so what?" he said and pressed hes soft lips against mine.he slowly started moving hes lips against mine.i slowly started kissing him back.and soon after that we were full on making out.we tried to hold the kiss for as long as possible but we had to let go to breathe.

"i love you tae" i said breathing heavily "only you, so you dont need to be jealous"

"i cant just let anyone touch whats mine" he said, hes head was buried in my chest

"im yours?"

"all mine" he said and licked my lips and then he started kissing me again but this time more passionately. god im so in love with this man!sometimes i feel like its a bad thing

XXXXXXXXXX

the members came home later than expected, by the time they reached home dinner was ready because jungkook had cooked early.we all sat down and began eating.the food was really delicious, i didnt know that a bunny could cook so well.

"how was the movie?" i asked them as i put a spoonful of pasta in my mouth

"it was awesome,yoongi and i had icecream afterwards while namjoon and jimin went for a walk, it was soo peaceful and relaxing" hobi said excitedly with a huge smile on hes face, i noticed that yoongi was looking at hobi and blushing. how cute!

"thats cool im glad yourl had a good time" i said

"yes we had a good time too, right babe?" tae said and nudged kicked me under the table

"dont call me that" i said and gave him a death stare.i think i scared him because he said sorry and looked down immediately.namjoon cleared hes throat and jimin stood up.he looked really depressed.

"excuse me" he said and walked to hes room.i felt so bad seeing chimchim like that hes normally the life of the group,why is he being like this?is because of me?i thought.

"i have something for you guys" jungkook said trying to change the worried atmosphere.he walked to a the kitchen and brought back a cake that said "I'm sorry".

"so thats what you were baking" i said and smiled at beautifully the cake was designed.it was a two layer cake. One layer was pink and the other was blue.... My two favorite colours

"yeah,i just wanted to do something small to tell you guys how sorry i am, i know that what i did was wrong and unforgivable but i hope that we can atleast try to go back to how we were" he said as the tears began falling from hes eyes

jhope walked up to him hugged tightly,and soon after all of us followed him except for yoongi and tae. we broke the hug and jungkook walked up to yoongi.

"im sorry hyung please forgive me" he said and held yoongis hands with tears in hes eyes "im really sorry"

yoongi hugged him tightly, everyone couldnt help but laugh in happiness.but that laughter was shortlived, tae woke up and walked out of the door, i tried to stop him but he got into hes car and drove off.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER❤️HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT❤️