Team 7

Sayuri Senju P.O.V:

I was at the training fields by the Hokage monument at 4:30. Although I would prefer to sleep like Tsunade right now, I would love to get in some extra training before the team and my sensei come here.

I kept practicing with my Katana, and by 7:00 am Tsuna was her practicing with me. By 12:00 we were done with this situation and, I was beyond angry, so Tsuna and I stormed into the hokage building, and granpa was in his office.

"Oji-chan! if this is some sort of sick joke-" Tsuna tapped on my shoulder, and I spotted three other people in the room "Oh" I said and I looked down barely looking at them.

"As I was saying" My grandfather said glaring sharply at me, "Jiraiya, and Orochimaru- you will be welcoming two new teamates to your group today, Tsunade Senju, and the loud and ever so youthful Sayuri Senju."

It was my turn to glare at my grandfather, I looked up and saw Orochimaru, to which Tsuna had heart-eyes for him. I rolled my eyes at him, and then saw the boy from yesterday. My breath hitched, his name was Jiraiya. We stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity until Tsuna elbowed me and winked at me. I looked down and blushed. Then I saw Hiruzen Ni-chan.

I ran and hugged Hiruzen ni-chan, he chuckled and hugged back, Tsuna also joined in and hugged ni-chan.

"I see you two are doing well" he said

"We are ni-chan" I said.

"Team 7, we have seen you demonstrate your individual strength well, you all are smart," Orochimaru nudged Jiraiya and Jiraiya bonked him on the head, "we have seen you demonstrate you strength, now we will test you-weather you are fit to be a team or not" Oji cha said

"The answer is team work" I said.

Oji-chan frowned at me "Well then, since Sayuri had to give away the answer, you will all test individually-you will have 30 minutes each to get a bell from your sensei. We are in need of genin, so will analyze your skills and weaknesses and then send you on D rank and C rank missions for the next 6 months" he said frowning.

"Since Sayuri gave away the answer she should go first" Orochimaru said

I growled at him "shut up you snake"

"White haired ferret" he said and grunted

"I agree after team introductions Sayuri will go first," I groaned and Orochimaru smirked, "then orochimaru," it was my turn to smirk and his turn to groan, "Jiraiya" he remained silent, "then Tsunade" she smiled.

"Now go" Grandpa said,

Ni-chan guided us out of the building into the training fields and told us to sit down.

"You will address me as Sarutobi Sensei from now on are we clear?" he said looking at me and Tsuna in particular.

We all nodded, "now introduce yourselves to me" he said

"what do we say?" tsuna asked

"Things you like, things you dislike, hobbies, and dreams for the future..." he trailed off

"Okay!" Jiraiya replied enthusiastically, "I'll go first! Hey there I'm Jiraiya" he said looking at me "I like pretty girls with silver hair," I blushed instantly "reading, literature, writing, and research for my future novels. I dislike snakes, brats, and liars. My hobbies are writing and research-"

"More like porn and spying on the women in the hot springs" Orochimaru said and Jiraiya glared at him.

My eyes widened, is that what he was doing yesterday? Well then I like a pervert great! what a wonderful way to start the day.