Wedding

Sayuri Senju P.O.V:

Today was the day, Kushina was my Maid of honor, while MIkoto, and Mebuki were the brides maids. I stood silently, as Kushina was fixing my gown.

"How do I look?" I asked

Kushina piped up "Like a rotten tomato"

"burnt Uchiha Flag" Mikoto brightly

"Dead flowers" Mebuki said in a monotone voice.

I started to panic but the girls laughed and apologized and told me I looked fine.

I was hoping that sensei would try to get Tsuna to come back for the wedding but she sent the letter back just the way we mailed it to her, and told us never to send letters to her. I really do miss my sister, and I want her back but she is clearly not having it.

I sighed and slumped down.

"Now don't be sad on your wedding day!" Mikoto said brightly

"You're beautiful ya know?" Kushina gushed

"Yeah best bride in Konoha" Mebuki said sincerely.

I smiled at them and thanked them.

"So do you girls have any dates for today?" I asked

All three of their eyes widened, and they looked around nervously.

"Why do y'all look so nervous, I thought you were ninja?" I said taunting them

"For a matter of fact we all do, Ya know?" Kushina said loudly

"And who would that be?" I asked

Kushina mumbled out some name

"speak up" I said

"Minato!!!" She screeched, I was very happy, I clasped both of my hands together.

"What about you two?" I asked looking at Mikoto and Mebuki

"Fu-Fugaku Uchiha" She squeaked out shyly.

"The Uchiha heir Fugaku Uchiha?" I asked

"The Uchiha heir" she confirmed blushing

"What about you Mebuki?" I asked looking at the girl, she rolled her eyes and smiled at me

"Kizashi Haruno, but only because he bothered me" she said

"Yeah sure Mebuki!" Kushina said, "as if I didn't see you eating eachother's faces off the other day:

I burst out laughing.

"Kushina your one to talk, didn't I see you lip locking with a certain Namikaze yesterday?" Mikoto jabbed defending Mebuki

"Not as bad as your intimate encounters with Fugaku when he terrorized your neck" she said.

I was enjoying myself, "aren't you guys a little two young to catch that vocabluary and those implications?" I asked

"Well Sensei you are our leader after all, we get all of our knowledge from you and Jiraiya sensei" they said in Unison smiling sweetly.

"Oh stop it you three" I said exasperatedly.

The vow ceremony has just started, and Minato stood beside Jiraiya as his best man, sensei was our priest today.

"Jiraiya, since the moment I've saved you from a crazy old lady I've never felt anything like this before, you are the light and brightness in my heart, and motivate me to keep going on. I have loved you since the day I saw you, and I love you forever, you were with me through tough times, you have been, a friend, a lover, a caretaker, and a pillar to lean on and I'm happy that you are my pillar, because without you here I am boring, you make me myself. We're a beautiful thing together. I promise to love, to cherish, to hold, to take care, to stay through rough and tough times. You are the love of my life and I wouldn't have it any other way." I said.

Kushina was clinging onto me in the verge of tears. Minato held her and smiled at her, while she smiled back at him. THe whole crowd clapped, and sensei smiled brightly at us.

"Sayuri, since the moment you threw a bucket of paint on me when we were children, I've felt nothing but love everytime I looked at you, you are my muse, my heart, my song, my love, and I will never have it any other way. The day you saved me from the crazy old lady was the day I swore of any other women except for you, because I knew we would always end up together. Through the tough times we've been through together I've seen and met a strong women, who knows what to do, knows how to love, and how to care. I promise to love, to obey, to cherish, to hold, to take care, to stay through rough and tough times. You are the love of my life and I wouldn't have it any other way." He said and I was at the verge of tears.

Sensei looked at the both of us proudly, "Do you Jiraiya Gogetksu Monogatari take Sayuri Senju to be your wife?" he asked

"I do" he said

"Do you Sayuri Senju take Jiraiya Gogetksu Monogatari to be your husband?" sensei asked

"I do" I said

"I now pronounce you husband and wife" he said, "you may-"

Jiraiya didn't need further instructions he kissed me on the lips firmly for about 10 seconds until we parted.

That was the best day of my life.