He Proposed!!!

Sayuri P.O.V:

Team Sayuri had just returned from an exhausting 2 week escort mission and I flung myself onto the bed.

"Oh come on love, it's just a simple mission..." Jiraiya said cuddling up to me in bed.

"Yeah it was easy but the three stayed up all night chatting with the traveler who kept trying to get close to Kushina" I said sighing, "I had to keep them away from each other and maintain a professional relationship with the client, it's just so tiring" I said exasperatedly.

"Well Minato isn't going to like the sound of that" Jiraiya said chuckling a bit.

"What do you mean?" I asked with a confused look on my face

"Minato likes Kushina" he said simply

"Like like?" I asked

"Like like" he confirmed

"Then he's going to have to try very hard" I said

"And why is that?" he asked

"The Red Hot Habanero, is pretty angry with all of her genin classmates for not helping her out when she was bullied" I said

"Well my boy Minato has liked her since the day he saw her, he loves her red hair" he said snobishly

"Well my girl Kushina would never look at a boy until the right age" I retorted

"You've liked me since the day you had seen me" Jiraiya said

"Well you've liked me since... since when? when did you start liking me?" I asked

"Since we were 5" he said

"5?" I asked

"Yeah" he responded, "since we were 5"

"I want to hear this story" I said

"Of course" he said and started, "well you know I was coming back home from the academy, and you were pranking your sensei. I was so busy watching you run away that I didn't notice that you were running to me, and you rammed into me with a bucket full of paint and we both fell down and were covered in paint. You helped me up and grabbed my hand and brought me into an Alley, where you said, 'I'm so sorry, I will make it up to you someday' and ran away, without looking back.

Ever since that day, I would see you around often, and you did make it up to me when you saved me from that old lady the other day." he said.

I was starstruck, I leaned over to him and kissed him passionately and he kissed back with full force and he pushed me onto the bed.

"I think we should stop now" he said

"why?" I asked

"because I have something planned for you, meet me at the tree near the hokage monument" he said quickly getting up. I nodded and quickly got changed into (the dress in the picture above), and headed over to the tree.

I was at the top, and noticed rose petals leading up to the tree and I saw Jiraiya looking really nervous, I tilted my head in confusion and jogged up to him. He got down on one knee, and Minato, Kushina, Mebuki, and Mikoto came out with a kanji poster that said 'will you marry me?'.

I started to cry, and I nodded my head and smiled at him, "Yes! Yes a million times yes!"

He smiled back, and lifted me up and the children ran around us. That was the most happiest day of my life.