Tsuna Leaves

Sayuri P.O.V:

It's been 3 weeks since Orochimaru had left, Jiraiya is working closely with the black ops to track him down, Tsunade tries to hide her emotions but she misses him a lot. She barely ate anything last night, and only comes out her room for missions, and has cut all contact with me. As her sister and best friend it has been really hard for me to watch her crumble away, so here I am knocking for the 100th time outside her bedroom door, it's no longer my room because I share a room with Jiraiya now.

"What is it?" she grunted through the door, "I was trying to get some sleep" she said.

"I was wondering if you'd want to spend sometime with me again, like we used to" I said quietly

"Don't you have your little brats today?" she asked

"Yeah" I said slowly "but after we could go after that... I really miss you Tsuna, you either spend all your time crying or with Shizune"

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!" She yelled

I was very angry now and punched the door and broke it down, "Of course I do, you aren't the only one suffering ya know?!"

'ya know' ??? I've been spending too much time with Kushina

"You don't know what it's like to lose the person you loved most, then find out that your best friend who you love has gone rouge!" she continued, "It's not like you cared when Hashirama Oji-chan, Tobirama Oji-chan, Nawaki, Dan, or the Hatakes and Namikazes died... your just selfish, just understand this I don't spend time with you because I don't like you. I was always living in your shadows, and now thanks to Dan I'm a combat ninja and have made a name for myself... You don't deserve the title you have, you don't deserve anything. You probably don't even care about Jiraiya that much, your a useless brat, you always have been and you are selfish!" she yelled.

My head was facing downwards, tears threatening to spill out of my eyes, "I do understand Tsuna... I see them in my dreams, and I could have saved them but I never did. You are right, I am selfish, selfish for getting nightmares that I might lose those with me now. I am selfish that I've moved on from everything easily, I am a very hated person. You know I think your wrong where you said that you lived in my shadow, you were always stronger then me, prettier than me, no one would mess with you, you had a lot of friends, you could go anywhere but I always followed you and trained harder when you were out with the girls who made fun of me and my hair. Maybe that's why I was better than you when we were younger, because I had no one else to be with except for you.

We are equals after all, I tried talking about it with you but you pushed me away, maybe I don't deserve any titles but DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME THAT I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU OR JIRAIYA" I huffed and continued "I love you and you both are the last people I have to look after, Jiraiya is my everything. For him and for everyone else you mentioned, including yourself, I will do anything. So don't you dare, ever tell me that I don't care." I was about to cry, I looked up to see Tsuna's eyes fill with regret but I ignored it, "sorry that I did care, you don't have to worry about me anymore" I said and walked to the end of the hllway, and walked straight into a wall.

I looked up to see the love of my life trying his best not to cry, I pushed past him, and wiped away unshed tears and ran straight to the training fields.

"Why are you late Sensei?" Kushina asked

"Why are your eyes red sensei?" Mikoto asked

"Are you okay sensei?" Mebuki asked

My three little angels were worrying about it, I grabbed them into a group hug, and put on a fake smile for them.

"No my angels, a black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long way" I said smiling widely at them.