62: Lin Sanjiu Might Have Poor Numeracy Skills

From a bird's eye view of the Oasis, four figures approached the Executives' Building with an alarming speed, churning up four streaks of dust. When the streaks of dust merged together, the entire Executives' Building was swallowed by dust and sand, such that they could only see a vague outline of each other.

The person guarding the building was Hai Tianqing, the largest person among all the executives. He was tall and had an extremely muscular build; each inch of his body was covered with bulging muscles, making him look as intimidating and sturdy as a mountain. He coughed twice, choked by the dust in the air. As if using a palm-leaf fan, he swiped his huge hands about him, trying to clear the dust around him. "Shouldn't you all be more discreet!"

The dust settled a little gradually, and a person emerged from his left. It was a tall, slender man. Despite living in an extreme environment like Hyperthermal Hell, it was very obvious that he valued his own appearance greatly. He wore a white-collared shirt with a suit vest and cropped trousers, which showed his ankles. His polished leather shoes were as shiny as his hair. The yuppie-styled man brushed off the sand on his shoulders and smiled. "Since we're here, did you get those hindrances to leave?"

"Wasn't the broadcast loud enough? Didn't you hear it?" A woman's acidic voice drifted from the other side of the dust right after the man finished his question.

The voice belonged to a white-collared lady in office wear and a pair of black framed glasses. Even though her tight office top and pencil skirt accentuated her full bosom and good figure, her hair, worn in a tight bun, and her stoic, uptight expression only gave her the image of a strict elementary school educational director.

At that exact moment, there was a hurried voice over the loudspeakers: "Dear Oasis members, please return to your dormitories and gather there..."

The yuppie gave a disapproving snort. Seeing both of them acting hostile the moment they met, Chen Jinfeng quickly soothed the situation. "Alright, alright. Can you set aside your difference today on my account? Let's work together to defeat those traitors, shall we?"

"If we're going to bring that up, wasn't this mess caused by you?" The fifth executive suddenly spoke loudly — a brown rabbit emerged from the sand. The group of people threw a glance at the rabbit without a hint of astonishment.

The color of the sand-covered rabbit was no different than when it was clean; it was a brownish yellow. However, the rabbit shook its body agitatedly. After shaking all the sand off its fur, it opened its rabbit lips and let out a human-like cold laughter. "Chen Jinfeng, I forgot to ask you something. Have you gotten your hands on that Pocket Dimension Escape Portal? Have you had sex with that redhaired woman? This entire hubbub was created because of your fucking idiotic greed."

As a rabbit, its words were considerably uncouth and malicious. "After they discovered those duoluozhongs, you were also the first person to report to Professor Bai. From the looks of the current situation, things seem to be escalating. I'm really curious; I wonder what sort of shit is brewing in that vile gut of yours."

Although he was mocked by the rabbit, Chen Jinfeng surprisingly suppressed his anger and did not say a word. However, his contorted face reddened with resentment. Hai Tianqing sighed and stepped forward. "Enough. Just shut up now. When this is over, you can quarrel all you want. Rabbit, you better watch your words. Even if you wake up with a bad temper, you should know when to quit."

The brown rabbit scratched its ears with its back legs as if it did not understand. The five people — if they could be all called "people" — kept quiet. Standing or sitting, they waited for Lin Sanjiu and her group to arrive.

Ten minutes passed. No one moved.

Fifteen minutes passed. The yuppie took out a mirror and looked at his reflection.