Author's Note:

Assalamualaikum and Hello my lovely readers. How are all doing? After a long time, no?

Well, I wanted to talk to you all and I think this is the best way to talk to my beautiful supporters, no? This story is not only about marriage. It's a young love. I mean some scenes are of college but not totally a college love. It's different. I don't know how to tell you all but I hope you all enjoy and support me. Shower your love and votes and comments on this book too like you did on my other works. Some of you may find inappropriate girl befriending with boys. But yes. There will be no Haram relationship. So don't worry. But if you don't like then you don't have to continue reading. But please don't comment anything negative or bad. It hurts. Any author will feel bad if you'll comment something bad about her/his book. They put their all efforts and hard works not to get any bad comment. So please don't do it. Not only in my book. Sorry if I hurt you with my words but I can't bear when someone say or comment something bad about me. So forgive me if I hurt you. :)

And yes. No plagiarism. It's a crime and a sin too. Why to steal others hard work when you have that beautiful and smart brain gifted by Almighty. Use it and you'll be successful. Just think for once  and there will be many ideas and thoughts popping up in your smarty brain. So please avoid doing it. :)

This story is far away from my other works. So I hope you all enjoy reading it. Shower your love, respect, comments and voted on this story. Happy Reading. Hope you love this book too.

Do vote and comment please. It means alot.
Take care till next time.
Allah Hafiz and Bye. :) (: