Chapter:- 6

Vansh's POV:

Okay. Okay. Don't give me that look. I know you guys only want Aan and Maan to be important here. But trust me. My point of view is needed here. And you all will definitely thank me for coming here. No worries. You'll get to know. Let's focus on my Aunt what's she saying.

"Okay now go and take rest. You don't care about your health." Aunt said and I chuckled.

"You are there for me to take care of me so why should I take care of myself Aunt?" I said batting my lashes while she rolled her eyes.

"I won't be there for you always. Everyone has to leave this place one day." She said and I glared at her.

"Don't talk rubbish. I won't let you leave me so early. You are my only family Aunt. Don't ever leave me." I said keeping my head on her lap and closed my eyes.

"Then get married. You already found your girl." She said running her hands in my hair and I chuckled.

"I haven't met her after that day. Let's see if my Love find its ways or not." I said still with closed eyes.

"If you love her truly then it will definitely find many ways for you. I believe this." She said and I nodded my head smiling widely. We were talking of here and there when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID but it confused me and alerted me at the same time. I got up and received the call.

"Hello. Yes Yash. What happened? Everything okay?" I asked as soon as I picked the call up.

"Sir I think something happened. Because Zohan got out of his house in hurry and he was looking very tensed about something." He said and I stood up.

"Then what are you waiting for. Follow him. And just tell me the direction where he is going. I'll reach there. Just keep that in mind, he shouldn't notice you." I said taking my bike's key and was about to walk out but came back and kissed on Aunt's forehead.

"Okay sir." Yash said and hung up.

"Go and sleep. I don't know how much time will it take for me to come back. Don't be tensed. I'll be safe okay. Just go and take rest." I said kissing on her head and she nodded. She kissed on my head and smiled. I walked out of the house and started my bike. Aunt won't ask anything as she is used to all this. Me going out of the house in the middle of the night. I saw my phone ringing. I connected it with the Bluetooth and picked the call.

"Yes Yash. Where is he?" I asked.

"Sir they came to Divya's house." He said making me confuse. They? Divya's house? For what?

"They? But you said only Zohan is going out?" I asked and he sighed.

"Sir, Saif is also here with his sister, Zubariya. And as far as I know his sister Zubariya is a doctor and only the thing I can guess right now is someone is not well in Divya's house." He said and my heart beat increased. Oh god. No please. Don't let anything happened to any of them. Please.

"Sir are you listening?" I heard Yash's voice and nodded.

"Yes Yash. I'll be there in sometime. You just keep standing there." I said and he hung up. I increased the speed and in some time I reached her house. I saw the door opened and found Yash standing at the corner where no one can see him. I walked towards him standing my bike at the gate and he looked up.

"What happened?" I asked and he sighed.

"Sir I think something happened to Divya. She is not opening her eyes and Aunt is also crying continuously." His words made my heart clench in fear. I don't wanna lose any of them. Please. Don't take them away from me.