Characters and Prologue:

Ayman's Family:

Ayman Asif Syed. Female Protagonist. 23 years old.

Arsalan Abid Khan. Ayman's Cousin Brother. 25 years old.

Abid Khan. Ayman's Mamu. Arsalan's Father.

Areeza Abid Khan. Ayman's Mumani. Arsalan's Mother.

Zohan's Family:

Zohan Zaim Khan. Male Protagonist. 23 years old.

Zeeshan Zaim Khan. Zohan's Elder Brother. 27 years old.

Zubiya Zeeshan Khan. Zohan's Bhabhi. 25 years old.

Zaroon Zeeshan Khan. Zohan's nephew. 2 years old.

Zoya Zaim Khan. Zohan's Younger Sister. 20 years old.

Saif Sahir Khan. Zohan's Best Friend. 23 years old.

Veer Kartik Solanki. Zohan's Best Friend. 23 years old.

Divya Arjun Savarkar. Zohan's Best Friend. 23 years old.

So here are the characters. Some characters may get add in middle of the story. But don't worry they'll be introduced well.

                   Prologue.

"Go and meet your bride, son. She is waiting in my room. She is on fire." Di said smiling and I sighed smiling while all just laughed.

"The time I took this decision I knew that I have to face her angry mood too. So I'm kinda prepared but nervous too." I said smiling while all just laughed.

"Go now. Best of luck." Saif and Veer said smirking at me and I rolled my eyes.

Zohan Zaim Khan. Student of Architecture. Wants to become a best Architect and make his brother and sister-in-law proud of him. Loves his small family and friends a lot. He is calm and collective. And if anyone hurt them he take their classes with his sweet revenge. But the presence of that one person he miss the most who left him long back.

Ayman Asif Syed. Student of Architecture. Left her passion for someone. Someone who was her life and still is. Lives with her maternal Uncle and Aunt who are like a parent to her. She can give her life for them. But she miss the person whose heart she broke into many pieces.

Join the journey of two broken hearts who are longing to meet each other but their fates are not letting them. There is a misunderstanding which is disclosed already but forgiveness is still pending. The hearts fill with love which are yet to be confessed. The love filled hearts are waiting to get tangled together. To create and make them feel the same feelings which they felt long ago.  The hearts are waiting to take many tests of the lovebirds who have already gone through a lot and also the test. So let's see if they meet again or not. If they are ready to feel the feelings again. To go through the same pain which they have passed already and which was very painful. And let's see if they are in the same page of the story or not at the end. :)

Assalamualaikum and Hello beautiful people. How are you all?

How was the Prologue? And what about the characters and their names? Are you all excited for the first chapter after reading the prologue? Let me know your views in the comment box. I'll be waiting.

Do vote and comment please. It means alot.
Take care till next time.
Allah Hafiz and Bye. :) (: