Chapter:- 8

Zohan's POV:

Mehendi Function. Night.

"Come on man. Just talk to Appi and Bhaiya. They both will definitely agree with this." Saif said and I sighed. It's not that easy. I sat down on the bed and closed my eyes holding my head in my hands. I felt two hands on my shoulder and I know who they are. I looked up and they nodded their head.

"Zo, come on man. You were not that nervous guy. Now what happen? Just tell your decision to Appi and Bhaiya and that's solved." Veer said and I sighed.

"That's not solved guys. That's not at all solved." I said sighing deeply.

"Why? How?" Both of them asked and I sighed.

"We have to take permission from Arsal Bhai, Uncle Aby and Aunt Ree. Don't forget that." I said and they rolled their eyes.

"Of course you have to take permission from them. But why do you think that they won't agree?" Saify asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not saying that they won't get agree with this. I'm saying that I can't tell the real reason behind my sudden decision. It's their son's marriage and I don't want to spoil it just because of a person who is not at all worth it. And Arsal Bhai is getting married. I don't want him to be tensed in his own marriage. His life's biggest days are going now-a-days. I can't just snatch his all happiness which he is feeling today." I said and they nodded.

"You are right, Zo. We shouldn't tell them the real reason. But what will you tell them?" Vee said and I sighed. Today is a sigh day I think. I'm sighing like a crazy man.

"That's what I'm unable to find. What excuse should I give?" I asked myself.

"I have one but I don't know if you'll agree with this or not." Vee said and we rolled our eyes.

"Come on tell us." Saify said and I nodded. Then he told us and I think it can be used.

"I don't know if they will get ready after hearing this reason but let's just hope that they get agree with this." Saify said and we all nodded.

"I'll confirm about this with Bhaiya and Di first then will go ahead." I said and they nodded. I took out my phone and called Bhaiya. He picked up the call.

"Bhaiya I want to discuss something with you." I said because I know he will come. He won't ask me on phone.

"Okay. I'm coming." He said and I nodded.

"Come with Ansh Bhaiya." I said and he chuckled.

"Okay boy. In Saif's room, right?" He asked and I nodded.

"Hmm." I said and hung up. After sometime, I found Di coming with Zoy and Divu inside the room.

"Everything okay? What happened?" Di asked and we nodded. All took their seats and after sometime Bhaiya and Ansh Bhaiya also came. I closed my eyes and again opened them only to find them looking at me with narrowed eyes. Well, it's not something new for me. Whenever I get nervous I get these stares from my closed ones.

"I. Actually I want to say something." I said and they nodded.

"What's that son?" Di asked and I sighed.

"I'm ready for the marriage, Di. Bhaiya." I said closing my eyes but I didn't get any responses. I opened my eyes only to see them looking at me with big smile.

"That's a good news." Di said smiling widely.

"I'm going to get my Bhabhi. Finally." Zoy said kissing on my cheek and I just patted her cheek.