Chapter:- 13

Ayman's POV:

"Happy Birthday, Love." I heard his voice and turned over my shoulder to find him leaning on me with his charming smile. My eyes which were filled with tears rolled down on my cheeks and he wiped them smiling at me.

"Why are you crying? Didn't you like the gift?" He asked and I turned around and hugged him tightly. He gave me the best gift ever. The biggest gift of my life. My parents.

"It's the best gift, Aan. I'll never ever forget this birthday of mine. Never ever." I whispered on his shoulder while he tightened his hand on my waist and I closed my eyes.

"Then don't forget it. But I want to ask you something on this birthday." He said and I opened my eyes. Isn't it my birthday? Shouldn't I ask something from him? Well, whom am I talking about? My weird and crazy husband. Unpredictable too.

"Go. They are waiting for you. You should hug them. Not me." He said smiling at me and I rolled my eyes. Seriously.

"You are my lawfully wedded husband. I have every right to hug you." I said glaring at him while he chuckled.

"I didn't stop you. I just said to go and meet them. They are waiting for you. They are waiting to meet you from last four years, love. Go." He said kissing on my head and I nodded. But I didn't wait for them. Because I got to know that they died. If I knew that they are alive I would have searched every corner of this world to find them. But only if my strengths would be with me. And they are my friends. I walked towards them who were looking at me with teary eyes and wet cheeks. Even my condition was  same. Cheeks wet with tears and eyes filled with the same thing. Tears. As I reached them Dad pulled me to his chest and hugged me tightly. And that's when I lost my control over my tears. I closed my eyes letting them roll down and just started feeling the safest warmth for any girl. The warmth of her Father's hug. That's the safest place where girls feel safe. Safe from this cruel world. I felt him kissing on my head which was covered in Hijab. He pulled me away from him and placed his lips on my forehead.

"My princess." He whispered still his lips on my temple and I closed my eyes to feel the warmth. I'm feeling these warmth after five years. Can anyone live without his or her parents? I don't know about others but I can't. How I lived these years only I know. I found my mother looking at me with pale face as if she will just faint. She crushed me into her chest and started crying as if she was holding the unshed tears from last 5 years. And I just lost it. The battle to stop my tears in front of her. But they betrayed me. They rolled down on my cheeks making their own ways. After sometime, we went upstairs and there was the biggest shock waiting for me. Mamu, Mumani, Arsal Bhai, Zuby Bhabhi, Aunt Megha, Aunt Meera, Ansh Bhaiya, Divu, Aira Di, Swara Di, Rahil and his parents, Vee and his parents, Saify, Uncle Sahir, Aunt Sadi, Biya Di, Zee Bhaiya, Zoy, Sara and the little cute Zoor standing there with balloons in their hands. As they saw me they all shouted.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY. MANY MANY HAPPY RETUNRS OF THE DAY." While I was just looking at them with my hands pressed on my mouth and widen eyes. Ya Allah. That's an amazing birthday. Then I cut the cake and fed everyone. I got to know that the cake was made by one of the Aunt whom Rahil has been keeping here as she don't have any where to go. Her son left her and her husband on the road and flew away from India. No one knows where. Well, it's happening alot now a days. I mean the Mother who keeps you in her womb for nine months, take care of herself so that she won't hurt the baby, bear all the pains of the body because she thinks it's not a big thing in front of the gift growing up in her belly and last but not the least, the pain she goes through while bringing you in this world; but still people throw their mother from her own house. What a cruel world!! Shame on those people who don't know how to take care of a mother. And not to forget the father too. The same father who teaches you how to walk, how to behave with someone. The same father who fulfilled your wishes by sacrificing his all needs. He gives you new clothes even if he has to wear the rotten clothes. Parents just want their children's happiness and that's what you give them in return? Throw them away on roads? Don't value them a little bit? Their pains doesn't matter to you? But don't forget the nights they didn't sleep for a second because you were burning in fever. Don't forget the tears rolled down on their cheeks when you scored high in your school or college. And don't forget the tears they shed when you left them without thinking for a second. Can you compare both the tears? The tears which they shed when you scored high and the tears they shed when you left them? Do you have any idea how they differ? How can you differ? You don't care for your parent's emotions anyways. And it's waste of time and words to make such people understand. This message is for those who don't value and respect their parents. And the one who respects them alot, I salute you guys. A big appreciation from me. I swear.