Chapter:- 11

Rahil's POV:

"Rahil?" I was shocked seeing them here. How come they know that I'm living here. Zohan knows everything which was very shocking to me and now they find where I'm living. Oh God. What's going to happen next? Please nothing bad. Everything is going good. They are going to die in few months. Please.

"What are you doing here?" Saif asked and it confused me. That means they don't know that I live here. Then what are they doing here?

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked with frown and they rolled their eyes. Really?

"I can ask the same question." Zohan said narrowing his brows at me and I sighed. I was about to answer her when I heard her voice. My only weakness and strength.

"Bro, who is there?" I turned and found her coming towards us. She is walking without her stick. She is used to it now.

"Don't come here." I said but she rolled her eyes and stood beside me. I sighed. Stubborn girl. I was about to say something when she said.

"Store boy?" I looked at them and narrowed my eyes at them.

"Who is store boy here?" I asked looking at them and they looked at me in confusion.

"Store boy? What's that?" Saif asked and I narrowed my eyes.

"Come on tell me. Where are you standing, store boy? You met me that day. I can't see you that doesn't mean you can hide yourself." She said more whined and they all smiled.

"Bhaiya. She is talking about you. You met her that day in the store." Zohan said smiling at the other man standing beside him. So he is the person who helped her.

"Oh sorry. Hii." He said smiling at her and she smiled.

"Finally. I was searching for you, all these months. It was like you didn't ever exist here." She said linking her arms around his arm while I narrowed my eyes at them and he was also taken aback by her action.

"Oopss. Sorry." She said removing her arms from his while giving that boy her sheepish smile and I nodded. That's better.

"Come inside." She said and he smiled.

"My friends are also here. They are three." He said while she smiled.

"Oh hi guys. How are you all? I'm sorry I just couldn't notice you all. Come inside. We'll hang out." She said waving at their side while all smiled.

"Hii. It's so good to meet you. I'm Ayman Zohan Khan." Ayman said holding her hand and she chuckled.

"Oh. Hii. I'm Adira Mehra. Nice to meet you too." She said smiling at her and took her inside.

"Follow me guys. And introduce yourselves dear friends of store boy." She said and all laughed. I narrowed my eyes. They entered without asking me? Damn. I looked at Zohan who winked at me and I rolled my eyes. I walked towards the kitchen to bring something for guests. Wow. What a guest. They entered in my house without taking permission. After preparing something for them I went in the living room and found them all talking like they all are long lost friends and just have met. I kept the tray on the table and sat beside her who was so busy in talking to all of them.

"What is your name, store boy? You didn't tell me yet." She asked and he chuckled.

"I'm Devansh. Devansh Chaudhary." He said smiling and she nodded her head.

"Devansh? How come you become Devansh?" Ayman asked raising her brows and he rolled his eyes.

"I told you we'll talk about this later." He said and she sighed.