Chapter:- 4

Zohan's POV:

"I don't give a damn about you when you say,
I don't give a damn about you
It's pain."

"As long as you love me, the good or the ugly, mueosideun da gwaenchanha.
It's like you control me, without you I'm lonely, hajiman neon daleujanha"

"Your words are like a gun, sho-o-t.
I'm bleeding lo-o-o-ve.
You hit me like a gun, sho-o-t.
I'm bleeding lo-o-o-ve."

"You hit me like a, you hit me liii-" My words got stuck in my throat when I saw the most unexpected people in front of me. I gave them my nervous smile while they were just smiling. I kept the vacuum cleaner aside while removing my earphones from my ears at the same time and after wiping my hands in a handkerchief I went towards them.

"Assalamualaikum." I said smiling nervously at them and they chuckled.

"Wa-Alaikum-Assalam son." Uncle and Aunt answered followed by Bhai and her. Bhai hugged me and Uncle did the same. While Aunt kept her hand on my head smiling at me.

"You guys please have your seats. I'll just call Bhaiya and Di." I said walking towards the couch and they tool their seats.

"I'll be just back." I said smiling at them and walked towards kitchen hitting on my head several times with my palm. I'm such an idiot.

"That you are."  My mind said and I rolled my eyes. Actually, it's been two weeks our college started and I think today she came to meet all of us. We haven't talked much. Actually I ignored her. Let's forget that. First I have to tell Di about their arrival. I walked inside the kitchen and saw her taking out cupcakes from oven. She knew that they were coming. I'm confused now.

"Di, you knew that they were going to come?" I asked and she chuckled.

"Of course I knew about it son. I just wanted to show your real side to your future wife." She said smiling widely and I sighed.

"You know what I was doing? I was singing like a crazy man and was cleaning the carpet. What they might be thinking about me?" I said making a crying face and she chuckled. She came to me placed a kiss on my forehead and chuckled.

"They will feel proud that you were helping your Di. And nothing." She said and I chuckled rolling my eyes.

"Okay let's go. They are sitting alone in the living room." I said and she nodded.

"Go and tell you Bhaiya about their arrival. Until then I'll prepare some drinks." She said and I nodded. I walked out of the kitchen and was going upstairs to call Bhaiya when I saw him talking to them. I smiled. I walked back inside only to see Di trying to hold everything in her two hands.

"Let me help you Di." I said taking the tray of glasses and snacks in my hands while she held the trays of desserts. She really prepared many things. Cupcakes, Cookies, Shahi Tukda, Pudding, Fried Milk, and many more. We walked in the living room and placed the trays on the table. I sat beside Bhaiya who was talking to Arsal Bhai. I looked at myself and found myself drenched in sweat. Eww!! I stood up when Bhaiya asked me.

"Where are you going boy?" I looked at him.

"I'm stinking Bhaiya. So going to take shower. I'll do the rest afterwards." I said smiling at him while he chuckled.

"You can continue son. We won't mind." Aunt Reeza said and I chuckled.

"No problem Aunt Ree. I'll do it afterwards. You need someone to talk to you, right? Just wait for some minutes. I'll be just back." I said smiling and she chuckled.