Epilogue

The kids names are here my dearies. No worries. :)

Zeeshan and Zubiya:

Zaroon - 13 years old.
Iqra - 9 years old.
Hiba - 5 years.

Arsalan and Zubariya:

Twins-
Areesha - 10 years old.
Alishba - 10 years old.
Zufishan - 6 years old.

Devansh and Adira:

Ananya - 7 years old.
Dishita - 4 years old.

Rahul and Swara:

Rishi - 8 years old.
Siddhesh - 5 years old.
Rohit - 3 years old.

Veer and Divya:

Twins-
Vijay - 6 years old.
Vinay - 6 years old.
Diya - 3 years old.

Saif and Zoya:

Hareem - 4 years old.
Kinza - 2 years old.
Safwan - 1 year old.

Zohan and Ayman:

Eshaal - 9 years old.
Arish - 6 years old.
Laiba - 4 years old.
Zubair - 2 years old.

Third Person's POV:

After 6 years old.

He walked inside his brother's room and sighed seeing him wearing military uniform. He shook his head.

"He is crazy for this uniform. Ya Allah I bet he will join military force the way he shows respect and love for this uniform which is not even original." He whispered to himself.

"Arish." He called him and he turned to his Bhaiya smiling widely.

"Zoor Bhaiya. How am I looking? Dad gave me gift last night. I was asking for this from a long time." He said smiling widely at him while he kissed on his forehead.

"Do you want to join military force in future?" He asked sitting on the bed and he shook his head.

"Nope. Not military. I want to join Navy Seals." He said smiling widely at his brother who chuckled.

"And why is that?" Zaroon asked and he thought for a second and then his eyes lit up.

"Because I'm a big and brave boy of my Dad and Mom. So I'll use my bravery in saving this country." He said smiling proudly and he ruffled his hair smiling at his little brother's thoughts.

"So you'll leave me? I don't want my little brother to leave me." They heard the big princesses of the house. They turned and found Iqra and Eshaal coming with sad face. Zaroon chuckled at their foolishness.

"I won't leave you both, Di. Don't worry." Arish said and they rolled their eyes.

"How will you come here when you'll join Navy Seals?" Eshaal asked and he smiled.

"I'll come here on every vacations. I promise and we'll go and do many craziness." He said and all laughed at his childishness.

"We won't be able to do any craziness unless and until these over protective brothers are around us like our bodyguards." They heard the princess of Savarkar family. Ananya.

"Well, we are brothers and we should protect our sisters any how. There are many dangers around you all. So it's our duty." Rishi said sitting with all the kids party.

"Duty my foot. We feel like we are some celebrity and guards are protecting us." Areesha said glaring at her big brother who is Zaroon who just shook his head. While all just laughed. It's really an amazing time which you spend with your family and friends having fun. And not to forget making fun of each other.