Chapter:- 2

Zohan's POV:

"Come on guys. Don't act silly. We'll come one hour before our lecture starts. Am I clear or not?" The boss said more like ordered and we all nodded our head. Not our Boss okay. She is our friend. Divu. I mean Divya. We all call her Divu.

"Yes Devil."
"Yes Ma'am." Saif and I said together while Veer said the first one. She glared at him.

"You just wait monster. You are going to be dead once I meet you." She said glaring at him while he shrugged.

"We'll see." He said smirking at her which she hates the most.

"Uggh!! I'm hanging up. I can't tolerate this monster." She said and hung up making us all laugh. She is feisty. Well, life made her like this. She was fiesty but not cold hearted which she became now. And we are on conference  video call and our bestie just hung up.

"Stop irritating her, Vee." Saif said and he chuckled.

"It's fun to irritate her. Her nose tip turns red like a cheery when she gets angry." He said chuckling and we both laughed.

"At least she shows her real self like this. Or else she keeps showing that fake smile to everyone." I said sighing deeply and they nodded their head.

"You are right though." Saif said sighing deeply.

"So that means I have permission to irritate her, right?" Veer asked and we chuckled.

"Don't you dare to do that." Saif said glaring at him while he shrugged.

"Come on Saify." He said while I smiled on his word. We all have nicknames in our group. We call Divya as Divu. Veer as Vee. Saif as Saify. And they all call me Zo. Even my family calls me Zo. Well, I don't have a big family. Only one big brother who is my father, my mother, my guardian and my everything. And I have a sister-in-law who is beautiful in and out and I call her 'Di'. I don't call her Bhabhi. I don't know why. And addition to this small family is my little sister and a cute little nephew. This is small my family. And my family becomes big if I add my three lifelines. My friends. Actually we were five but one decided to leave us or should I say she didn't believe us. No. Not us. She didn't believe ME.

"So it's decided that we'll come one hour before our lecture." I came back to reality when I heard Saif's voice.

"Of course we'll have to come. The boss ordered us." Veer said and I chuckled.

"Let's fulfill her wish guys. May be she has something to discuss with us." I said and they nodded.

"Okay. No problem. Then let's meet tomorrow at 9 in the morning." Saif said and we nodded. After sometime we bid our byes and hung up. I laid down on my bed thinking about my life. Well, my life is going very amazing. Alhamdulillah. But I just miss her. Alot. I'm very happy with my life and it's all because of HIM. HE gave me this happy life and I'm thankful to HIM. Though I have lived my life without my parents. I haven't seen them ever. I mean I don't have any memories with them. I have seen them in photographs only and nowhere else. I was around 3 or 4 when they died in a plane crash and my brother took care of me. He is just 4 years elder than me but still he always acts like he is my father and my mother. He played parent's role in my life. He is my life. He loves me very much. May be more than he loves Di. I came out of my thoughts when there was a knock on the door. I got up and went to open the door. As I opened the door I found my beautiful and charming Di standing there with her charming smile. My lips smiled automatically.

"Di." I said and get aside to let her come inside.

"What were you doing?" She asked sitting on my bed and I laid down on bed putting my head on her lap.